Chapter 32

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

There are after one month the newly couple live together. After the house warming night, they two busy their own school stuff. The couple still bickering with each other every single day, mostly about the Simon keep on poo at Bomi’s room, and Naeun never clean it, as that is not her space. Chorong sometime will visit them, Naeun will leave some space for them, even she not really feel happy about it, and Bomi being a nice Bomi never reject to Chorong when she is helping doing some housework or cook for them. Sometime he will purposely ask Hayoung to come over as didn’t feel awkward with the two sisters. Every morning Bomi will wake Naeun up and prepare some light breakfast. The two didn’t really have time dinner together, Bomi usually will back home late than Naeun, and Naeun recently is busy with her course gallery exhibition, mostly will stay at university studio till late. But they still do message with each other everyday, today Naeun is back home early than before. Once she open the door, only greet by Simon and the dark house, “That idiot havent back yet?” She asked Simon after she scan the house has no one. “What’s he busy for recently?” She thought in her mind, and back to her room to shower. She heard Simon barking and door open, she know he is back. 

Naeun walk out with the towel still drying her hair, she’s wearing loosen shirt and shorts, Bomi is there watching tv with Simon. “You are early today” Bomi smile and ask her. But in Bomi mind the real words he wanted to said is “You are damn y with this look”he keep checking on her from she walk to kitchen and back to couch.  Naeun just nod “ My part is done, so leave early” she said while grab a pillow and sit on the couch beside Bomi. “You are going check up today?” She ask as she notice Bomi hand without the cast already. “Yup, I’m finally free from the cast” he said happily while wave his right hand. “Still… You need take care of it, you should know that it will easy hurt than before, and I don’t know that there have appointment at night for patient” ask Naeun with sarcastic that , why he is always late being home than her. “My appointment is on noon, I’m going someplace after that”. “You are not going to work again right? Why are you always back home late than me?” She ask with suspicious. “I have quit work after the day you found out, I’m hanging with Eunji this few days, are you concern me now?”Said Bomi with smirks. “N…no…. Just curious, is nothing after all”,answer Naeun with stuttered.

“You must havent eat right, I have a bento for you” Bomi said while go to kitchen and take the bento

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter