Chapter 19

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov
Today is the day of deadline for Bomi’s competition, he need to pass up the model and do the presentation on the afternoon. Surprisingly, he didn’t feel stress like before, he is calm and confident of his works. But he is spacing out during the class, something is in his mind this few days that he haven’t figure out. “Yo! Buddy, class is end, and your are still dreaming, are you nervous of presentation later? Nah, don’t worry, I’m sure that no one can beat you up, your design is excellent!” Said Eunji that realize Bomi mind is flying away recently. “Oh…. Professor is gone? I’m not thinking about the presentation, but others…” Said Bomi. “What’s in your mind? I don’t know that have any problem is you cant unsolved.. Hahaha” Eunji is mocking Bomi. “Yah! You seriously need to help me with this, I’m so frustrated, cant figure it out” Bomi is hit Eunji back. “Ouch! Okay okay… What is it? No violent please….” Asked Eunji to his best friend. Bomi eyes switch to left and right and thinking how to start “Erm…… That…. How do you know if you are like someone?” He voice begin as whisper. “What? What are you saying? Know what? Can you please louder a bit?” Eunji cant catch any words from Bomi. “I mean how to we know that if we are likes for someone!” Bomi is finally speak out loud at Eunji ear. “Omg! I’m not deaf , no need to shout” said Eunji, and he continue again after a second “What! Did you hit on someone? Who is it? Or someone hit on you?” Eunji is shock after he realize what is Bomi saying. “ Chorong have confess to me that day, I didn’t reject her at the moment, I just ask her let me figure out what is my feeling to her, but till now, I still haven’t get a proper answer for myself” Sigh Bomi. “You really don’t know that how lucky you are buddy, a super rich future inherit is confess to you, and you still havent accept her, such a waste!” Eunji said while shook his head and pats his buddy. 

“Hey, do you think that I’m just simply accept people like that? I have never date before, how I gonna know what is the feel of love” Bomi pouts. “Hahaha, finally that is a question you cant solve too… But seriously, do you have any feel to Chorong or not?” Asked Eunji. “I really don’t know, since you date a lot people before, maybe you can help me” Bomi look at Eunji with hope. “Nah, I dated a lot, but not in long term, so I don’t know too…. How about we google it?” Eunji show his eyes smile again. “What idea is that! Goog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter