Chapter 48

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Café 

“You still headache?” Asked Hayoung as he saw Naeun keep hold her head. Naeun just nod, “Feel like a lot of stars whole day”. “That’s the sign still hangover, you shouldn’t drink coffee” said Hayoung. “I know, but I will go home rest later” answer Naeun. “Did you feel that awkward between Eunji and that idiot just now? They act like unusual” asked Naeun that notice since just now lunch time. Hayoung just sighed, “That’s your fault”. “Me? Whats wrong with me?” Asked Naeun with confuse. “Don’t you really remember anything from last night?” Asked Hayoung. Naeun just shook head, “That idiot didn’t told me anything”. Hayoung explain all the incident happen on yesterday to her. Naeun was gasped when she heard the version from Hayoung, “So his face hurt because of fight with the Jimin guy, not hit on the wall?” Asked Naeun with disbelief. “Aish.. How on earth you will believe that reason” said Hayoung while push Naeun forehead with finger. “How I know… I was really drunk and terrible dizzy this morning… Cant think too much” answer Naeun with pout. 

“And you! You shouldn’t use alcohol to solve problem, why don’t you come to find me, if you really feel upset” said Hayoung with straight face. Naeun just lower her head, “I was really upset that time, we have a fight before I dinner with Eunji, and I don’t want always bother you too”. Hayoung just sighed “You know I care you right? Since when you close with Eunji? You don’t like her, don’t you?” Asked Hayoung while look at her. “ That day after the office, I feel down, then he message me… So I just reply , and we started chat from that time…” Answer Naeun. “Are you giving him chance now?” Asked Hayoung again. Naeun just shook head “I tried, but… Is not the same feeling, I know he is nice guy.. But I just cant develop any feeling with him”replied Naeun. “That’s because your heart is occupied by someone, and your mind keep thinking of that idiot even when you are going out with other” said Hayoung that took a sip on his coffee. Naeun just silent and take her drinks too. 

“No protest? No defend? No denied? That’s mean I guess right” said Hayoung with smirks. Naeun just look away, “I don’t know….”. “Aigoo…. My baby niece, are shy to admit now?” He said while pinch both cheeks of her niece. “Yah! Is public here… Don’t pinch again, is getting chubby” Naeun hit her uncle and rub on her cheeks.  “Lol…. You are cute when you’re shy” her uncle laugh out loud. “Stop it… Stop it…. Everyone is staring us” Naeun try to cover Hayoung mouth. “Okay… Okay… So I guess you two progress smooth now?” Asked Hayoung after done laughing. Naeun just shrugs “I don’t know too”. “I must look ugly right? I mean last night” asked Naeun with worried. “Well…. That’s the first time I saw you like that, I guess he is shock too” answer Hayoung. “Aish… My image….” Said Naeun that cover her face, Hayoung laugh again. 

Bona place 

There are after few days, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter