Chapter 28

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Son Mansion 

The four of them still in state of shock, and Mr.Son just chuckles and repeat again “All of you didn’t hear me wrong, I’m saying that you ,marry with my daugther” he point to Bomi while say the you. Bomi still cant believe with what he has heard. Hayoung is the first one get back to the sense and bend down pick his psp, “Bro, this is a jokes right?” Asked Hayoung to his brother. “No, do I look like joke now? Your sister in law and me have think of it about sometime, finally we have make up our mind for the decision” Mr.Son said with serious. “But uncle, did my dad really wanted me to marry your daughter?” Asked Bomi as to make sure this is not a jokes. Mr.Son just nod, and his two daughters still didn’t said a word or should said any response from them. “But bro, which daughter do you refer?” Hayoung asked with caustiously and look at his two nieces. The two of the sisters are look at each other too. Bomi is heart is beating fast now, as he also curious but deep down he is pray for the someone he wish for.

“Hmm…. This really make me think hard of it” said Mr.Son. “Come one bro, don’t fool us again, Chorongie or Naeunie?” Hayoung is begging his brother now. “Relax… We have consider a lot, we decide that is Naeun, my baby girl” Mr.Son answer while look at his younger daugther and smile. That moment, , Naeun widened her eyes, and she look at Chorong and feel the sadness in her eyes, “Daddy! Why me? Shouldn’t be is Chorong?” She ask her father. “It should be Chorong at first, but I think that you will be more match with Bomi” replied their father. Chorong seem in her deep thought “But…. Chorong likes…..” Before Naeun can continue, Chorong her sister mouth with her palm, “Daddy, we need to talk a while, will be back later” with that she dragged her sister out of the office and head to Naeun’s room. Hayoung look at them out of the room, he quickly told his brother too “Bro, we need talk too, will be back later, and help me pass with this level” he throw the psp to his bro and pull Bomi’s wrist run out. Mr.Son is mouth agape, look at his empty office within a minute “Whats wrong with the young people now? Super mario?! Seriously? Aish… This kid!” He curse while tapping his furious finger on the jump and run. 

Naeun’s room

“Why are you bring me here? We need to talk to dad now” Naeun decide to walk out find her father again, but Chorong block her way and lock the door. “What are doing? Anything can we settle later, now we have to find dad to clear everything out” said Naeun that tried to open the door. Chorong hold Naeun arm with both hand, “Listen to me first”. Naeun finally look at her sister “What’s wrong?”. “I have something need to told you, do you still remember the day I confess  to Bomi?” Naeun just nod to her sister. “That night before I meet grandpa”

Flashback
Chorong is at her grandfather office check on the minute meeting. “How’s your study now?” Asked Mr.Park that sat across her. “So far so good” answer Chorong that still checking on it. “Did you seeing someone now?” Asked her grandfather suddenly. Chorong is startled “N…no…that is Hayoung”. “I see you keep on checking your phone , so I was just curious” answer Mr.Park. Chorong just relief , and her grandfather speak again “You know that, you should focus on your study now right? I have high expectation from you, is not that I don’t let you in a relationship, but just think of it after graduate” said Mr.Park and continue check on his documents. 
Flashback end.

“You know how fierce is grandpa if he find out that I like Bomi ,right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter