Chapter 25

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week passed

Bomi and the sisters relation more close than before, especially Naeun. They always discuss the project and design, but recently Bomi seem like busy for something, he always take leave early after class. Whenever Naeun ask where he’s going, he will give excuse that he is not feeling well or going to hospital re-examination. When Naeun text some question about course, Bomi will take long time to reply, sometime will till midnight Naeun just get the replied. She feel worry for him, because he always reply on the spot. 

This day, they all are free after morning class only Naeun need practice at studio. “Namjoo-ah, want shopping after this?” asked Chorong. “Of course! I have been stress over my test recently, my stocks is getting less, need restock too” said Namjoo. “Beside than food, cant your mind just have other thing?” Eunji is rolled eyes to his cousin. “ You will never know how stress am I, when I have to analysis those market chat and the numbers, I feel like every time after I face those numbers, my brain cells is dead half, I need some glucose to revive back” said Namjoo while her face is lay on the table. Chorong just pats her, “You can ask me help, I have a lot past year test paper can give you” said Chorong with smile. “Thanks unnie, you are really an angel giving from heaven” Namjoo answer happily. “Yea.. Yea… When she help you, she is angle, but mine you never said that” Eunji face to other side pretend to be angry. “Oh my dear cousin, you know I always love you, you are still number 2 handsome after Bomi oppa in my heart” replied Namjoo and hug her cousin from side. “What!” Scream Eunji. “Great taste, Namjoo” Bomi give her a thumb up. Namjoo just hide behind Bomi and Chorong scare that her cousin to beat her. 

“Ah, yes… Eunji will send them to mall later, so I will drop Bomi back and pass him the notebook” said Hayoung that just come from class. “You are coming with us?” Asked Chorong with disappoint look. “I guess no, I will wait for Naeun done too while I waiting at Bomi’s place” answer Hayoung. “But…. I need your profession advice to something” said  Chorong almost whisper. “What? Advice?” Hayoung cant hear the sentence properly. “Nothing …. I think Eunji can help with that too” she suddenly think of something. “So are we going now?” Asked Namjoo with excited. “Let me finish my drink first” said Eunji still drinking. “I will treat nice drinks later, faster come….” And Namjoo is dragged her cousin out from the seat. Chorong just laugh“Text me when you are home” she said to Bomi before follow them. Bomi just smile awkwardly. 

Hayoung look at Bomi “Are you free today?”. Bomi frown and answer “Yup, why?”. Hayoung just shake head “Nothing, just Naeun recently back home early than usual, she said that you look like b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter