Chapter 53

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two day before Naeun’s birthday

Since Eunji know that his friend is date with his crush, he didn’t even text Naeun again. Chorong seem busy with something, or is someone, she always check on the phone and planning something on it. Bomi, Hayoung and Eunji often meet at the office, but no one has know what they are doing inside. Today, they gather again, “Seriously, I don’t even know, why I need to came here and help with these” said Hayoung that working on the computer. “Come on, you are the most expert in computer among the people I know” answer Bomi. “That’s because you don’t know the other computer man” Eunji replied taking the powder packets from box. “Hey! Are you saying that I’m not good enough?” Said Hayoung with straight face. Bomi and Eunji just shrugs and laugh off.

“Hey Bomi, do you really think, this gonna work? I have never seen this before”  Asked Eunji look at the powder in front him. “I don’t know too. But I have do the research and modify it, and we Hayoung count on the scale mix on it, I guess will be work then” answer Bomi. “And where did you get this brilliant idea?” Asked Hayoung. “Ah… This is the place I confess to her, is a memorable day for us….And I think of it, it will be nothing special if I just draw the scene, so I have thought it, why don’t I transform it to real sunrise then, mix with the powder glow in the dark with color, make it look real even at night we still seen the sun” replied Bomi still mix on glow powder. “But how did you get the idea of mix it?” Asked Eunji again. Bomi just smirks “This have to thanks to your lovely cousin, remember her glow in the dark rainbow nails polish?”. “I see" Said Hayoung and Eunji in unison. 

“Didn’t my niece suspect that why you keep on overtime this few days?” Said Hayoung handed his the paper. “I told her that, new project is coming, and I need settle it before next week” asnwer Bomi then his phone is beep. Hayoung just nod, “Hey Eunji, do you know that what is Chorong busy recently?” Asked Hayoung. Eunji just look confuse and shrugs “I didn’t know too, why?” He asked back. “Is nothing, just curious… Is it she seeing someone?” Said Hayoung and Bomi is check on the phone, message from Naeun. 

“Baby, dinner already?” From Naeun. “Yup, you?” Bomi sent to her. “No appetite (。-_-。)” from Naeun again. Bomi frown and text her again, “Why? What’s wrong babe?” . Naeun reply “Because you didn’t around, and I miss you so much (o^^o)”, and Bomi is grinning on the phone then receive the message again “Baby, dont grin on your phone too much(^.^)” Naeun replied again. Bomi just grin like fool and replied “I will be back asap, miss you too babe”. “Done message? Love fool” said Hayoung. Bomi lift his head meet by the two friends sharp gaze, he smile sheepishly and keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter