Chapter 44

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

Since Chorong has back, she always visited their place and find Bomi for dinner or hangout when he is free. Bomi don’t know how to reject it and Naeun seem didn’t care about it. They are getting less time to stay together, whenever Chorong come, she will signal her sister to leave some space for them.  Naeun will go out with some of the reason meet course mate or hangout with Hayoung. 

Today, Hayoung stay at Naeun’s place after class. Naeun is giving Simon bath and drying his hair, her uncle just stay on the couch and swipe his phone. “Huh, yesterday they out again?” Said Hayoung when he look one of the photo at the facebook. Naeun just continue her stuff and didn’t response it. “Hey! I’m talking to you” said Hayoung. Naeun finally look at him “So what you gonna want me to said? Yes, they are out…. And they always going out together, not only yesterday” answer Naeun with annoying face. Hayoung can feel the sound bitter from her words. 

When Naeun is done with feeding Simon, she walk to her uncle plop down on the couch and lean her head to her uncle shoulder. Hayoung look at her and pats his niece head, “How long did you two stay like this?” Asked her uncle. Naeun is playing her finger and answer “Almost two weeks”. “Did he tried to talk to you?” Asked Hayoung again. Naeun just nod “I’m the one avoided him”. “Why?” Hayoung look at his niece with confuse. Naeun lift her head and look at him “I don’t know what to do, and I cant refuse Chorong too”. Hayoung just sigh, “How long you want it be stay like this? Where is he now?” Said Hayoung. Naeun just hang her head down “He is in the office now, probably will come back late,  because of the new project” answer Naeun. 

Hayoung have an idea suddenly, “Why don’t you make some food and pay a surpise visit to him at the office”. “Why would I do that?” Replied Naeun. “Don’t you miss him? You two havent really have proper dinner recently , right?” Said Hayoung that narrow his eyes. Naeun just pout and didn’t said anything. “Just admit that, you miss him… Lets check out, what you can make for him” her uncle pull her out the couch to the kitchen. “You know I cant cook,don’t you forget the last time I enter the kitchen come out with what” said Naeun that try to go back to living room. Hayoung still hold on her hand and flash back the last time Naeun cooking. “Ah! I remember, you try to make breakfast for us, but end up all the eggs and sausages burn! Lol! That hilarious you know?!” Said Hayoung that recall back. “Yah! Stop it! will you… I swear I wont cook after that” Naeun hit her uncle arm. “Ouch… Okay okay .. I wont laugh at you again…. Just make a simple then, I will help you” answer Hayoung that still careless his arm. “You?! Cant we just take away it? Why must cook” asked Naeun. “Hey! I’m the one make food for you when Chorong not around at New york, don’t you forget” protest Hayoung. “Beside, you need learn too from now” said Hayoung again. 

“Hmm… There are not realy much thing left in the fridge” said Hayoung that scanning the fridge. Naeun just lean on the island, “We didn’t have much time go shopping, and Chorong the one always bring over the food from home”. “Got it! Just make fried rice then, simple yet easy” said Hayoung with grin. “What?! Fried again?” Said Naeun with shock that think back the egg and sausage. She shook head furiously “No … No… No… Just call delivery then”. “Come on, is really easy, trust me .. Just put everything in and fried only, can done within few minutes” Hayoung explain while take the things out. “Now, wash this and put over the stove there” he handed the pan to Naeun. “Do we really have to do this?!” Asked Naeun with groan again. “Just do it” her uncle make a straight face. 

Naeun just follow unwillingly, and Hayoung is prepare the seasoning, minced meat and vege. “Done! Lets start now” said Hayoung with proud and signal Naeun come over. Naeun look at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter