Chapter 16

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Mansion 
After dinner time, Hayoung wanted hanging around Naeun’s bedroom again. “(Knock knock) Naeun-ah, can I come in?” Hayoung get no response, so he decide to open peek inside. “Where has she been? Studio again?”  He thought while walk in decide to wait in her room. When he is flip on Naeun table, he saw the sketch book that Naeun always bring around, “Should I open it? Maybe there will be nothing special inside? But what if I guess right?” He been thinking want to open or not, but his curiosity won. Once he open it , there just normal draw, he keep on flipping every page, until the last page that caught his eyes, he eyes is widen and gasp, before he could react, the room door is open, he quickly put back at the table act like normal.  “When did you come?” Naeun ask him when she is put her art accessories on table, she glance at Her uncle then to her sketch book again. “Oh… Just few minute before you, wanted to chat with you, you know that we are long time didn’t really talk, you have been busy with help Bomi’s recently.” Hayoung tried to act normal and nothing happen. Naeun just take her sketch book with her and lay on the bed,  “You are busy too, hanging around with Eunji” replied Naeun. 

Naeun is checking her phone again and seem like texting. “Nah, you all are busy, only he is free and keep company with me, beside he is the one keep hanging with me” said Hayoung. “How do you think about Chorong and Bomi?” Hayoung bring out the topic suddenly. Naeun lift her head and frown “Why you ask this all of sudden?” Asked Naeun while bit her lips. “Just … If they are really happen, then Bomi will be Chorong boyfriend” said Hayoung while take a glance of her. “I don’t know, I cant give an answer for hypothetical question” answer Naeun while look on her phone. “What about we have a bet?” Hayoung said with grin. “Bet?” Said Naeun, Hayoung just nods “ Yes, lets bet that Bomi will accept for Chorong confess or not”. “Why would I bet with you?” Asked Naeun, “There is no reason, come on just a bet, are you scare of lose? Hahaha” tease Hayoung. “Okay! What is the prize if I win?” Said Naeun with confident. “You can one year free bubble tea from me, but if you lose, you are owe me 1 request, and I will let you know when the time is come” answer Hayoung. “One year bubble tea only? Clean Simon’s poo too, how?” Naeun said while smirks. “Call!” Hayoung agreed. 

“So what is your bet?” Asked Naeun. “I bet Bomi wont accept” said Hayoung. “Huh? Why would you said that? You are the one encourage Chorong to make move, don’t you?” Naeun is confuse. “ Well, that is different, I encourage Chorongie confess doesn’t mean that Bomi will accept, If she didn’t make the move, she will never know what Bomi think, and stay at the same stage, if she do, she at least know she can continue or move on” answer Hayoung. “But how know that Bomi reject? Maybe he is same feeling with Chorong too.” Asked Naeun again. “ I just know, hahaha” Hayoung just laugh off. “Then I should choose the opposite with you?” Said Naeun. “What? You think that Chorong w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter