Chapter 7

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Library 
“Ouchh!” Naeun is rubbing her forehead and sit on the floor, “Miss, I’m sorry… Are you ok?” The person worried for Naeun and ask, “Why is that voice sound familiar?” Naeun thought in her mind and look up to the person. “Huh?!” She is surprise by the person appearance, and the other is surprise too when he saw Naeun. “You again?” Naeun ask with disbelief, and Bomi just answer “I have no idea too, don’t curse me now, we are in the library” Bomi said while rub his own forehead too. “I’m not gonna curse you, I was just surprise you were here, I thought you are going to class” Naeun answer still sit on the floor. “I’m coming to return these books, are you still hurt? Its red, need some treatment?” Bomi is curious that Naeun yell at him when he is bumping each other, and talk softly with him. “No, is okay, I was concentrate on phone too just now” Naeun said while Bomi help her to get up. Bomi feel that Naeun have soft side too. “You are alone? Where is your sister?” Bomi asked as he did saw Chorong. “She is with Eunji them, I’m coming to search revision book” Bomi is picking up the books on the floor and tried to put back the on rack and listen to Naeun. “I tot you two are twin keep on stick with each other” Bomi is joke and tease Naeun. “Yah! I’m really cant treat you nice for a while, we are not stick with each other every second, I have my own time too!” Naeun back to her annoyed face again. “Hey, lower your voice… Look , everyone is staring at us” Bomi signal her to see the surround, everyone is looking at them. Naeun just away continue to searching her book. Bomi is shrug and head to class. 

Art & Design Faculty
Naeun is walking on the corridor to her class, there still have a lot student saw her and talking something, and she just ignore them pretend to look at her book. When she step in the class, the class started with a lots classmate is talking about her again, she bit her lips and try to find a seat there not so obvious and get attention from others. She spot a seat is at the corner, so she walk to seat, when she reach the seat, she saw Bomi is sitting beside the vacant seat reading, she tried to find other seat, but there is no others. Bomi suddenly spoke, “Just sit here, I wont bite you” Bomi lift his head and grin at her. Naeun sigh and sit down, “How did you know I’m here? And you are taking this class too?”. Bomi look at her “The moment you step in, class started to crowded, so I saw you, and I know you are looking for a place… And for why am I taking this class, interior design will be help much for my architecture sense too, but why are you here too? You’re not into drawing and painting only?”, Bomi is surprise Naeun take the same course too. “Drawing is my hobbies, but i’m interested in interior design too,” Naeun just answer look at front.
Class is silent when Professor is coming. “We will have a new student join today, Son Naeun shi please raise your hand” the prof is asking Naeun. Naeun just raise her hand awkwardly, with the prof to speak again, “Anyone want to group with her? Since the project will be start soon”. Naeun is startle and nervous, she never expect that she will need to be group with other classmate, upon hearing the professor words, a lots of student is raising hand to volunteer, mostly is guy, this make Naeun terrify again, she started bit her lips and think how to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter