Chapter 41

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona place 

Naeun is sitting on the floor and sketching on her book. A door bell rang and Simon run over the door and bark at Naeun. “Yes…yes… Going now…. Why you so excited every time the door bell rang” Naeun sigh to her pet. Simon just wag it tail and wait for her open the door. “Annyeong … Naeunie!" Greet by Hayoung. “Is you…why would you come out of sudden” said Naeun when she open the door saw her uncle. “I’m bored at home, You and Chorongie not around” answer Hayoung walk in with a backpack and hug Simon. “I miss you so much cutie” he speak while smell Simon. 

“What’s in the backpack?” Asked Naeun. Hayoung just smirks and open the bag “Tada! I have bought the latest playstation VR” he excitedly show to his niece. Naeun just frown “Then why bring over here?” Asked Naeun. “I wanted play at here, it’s fun if more people play” answer Hayoung. Naeun look at him with suspicious “Did you buy it without daddy permission?”. “Hehe… you are so clever… Don’t let brother know.. Please  Naeunie~” he beg his niece. “And you plan to hide it here?” She glare at her uncle. “Well, is not hide … Just store here temporary, and we can play together too, better than I play alone at home” replied her uncle. “No thanks… You know I don’t play game” answer Naeun. “I mean play with Bomi not you” said her uncle and stuck his tongue out. 

While Hayoung is installing the playstation, Naeun still concentrate on her draw. “Where is Bomi? He’s not here? The I will be going play alone?” Asked Hayoung that notice Bomi not around. “He’s at office, will back before dinner time” answer Naeun. “Office? But today is Sunday, I didn’t know that office working on Sunday too” asked Hayoung again. “He’s going to check the meeting minutes and other stuff for next week” answer Naeun again. “Aw… Poor Bomi have to work over time on weekend again” Hayoung feel sorry for Bomi. “What are you draw again?” Asked Hayoung as he notice his niece is busy since just now. “ Draft for my exhibition display, I havent decide which should I paint”  answer Naeun. 

“Just put the one on the last page of your note there” answer her uncle. Naeun is widened her eyes upon heard Hayoung words. She glare at her uncle “ When did you peep on my book?!” Naeun question him. “Crap! Did I just said out loud” Hayoung his mouth and look at Naeun. Naeun just glare at him “You better give a good explanation now!” Said Naeun. Hayoung smile sheepish “I didn’t purposely go to peep it, just accidentally saw it…sorry” answer Hayoung and apologize. “I shouldn’t let you enter my room freely” said Naeun with sighed. “Hahaha… Don’t worry …I didn’t told anyone about your secret” replied Hayoung. 

“Opprs… I see you ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter