Chapter 50

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

“Hey babe, wake up” Bomi whisper at Naeun’s ear. “Mmm…. Let me sleep more please~” answer Naeun that still close her eyes. Bomi shake her shoulder “I will leave you alone here, if you didn’t wake now” said Bomi again. “Ten more minutes please~ I’m sleepy~” answer Naeun again. “No babe, we have to go now” said Bomi while pull Naeun hand. Naeun rubs her eyes and yawn “What time now? Huh?” Asked Naeun as she open her eyes and notice that sky still dark. “4.15am now” answer Bomi that busy packing their stuff. “Why we need to wake up so early, havent dawn yet, let me sleep a while” said Naeun that ready to sleep again. Bomi pull her again to stop her lay back, “Come on babe, lets pack the tent and bring these all to car, we cant late” said Bomi. “We can go back later, it’s Sunday anyway” answer Naeun with sleepy sound. “I promise let you sleep later, we need to leave now, either wise will be late” Bomi console her. Naeun just walk weakly to car with the sleepy face. 

Bomi start the car, they are done put the thing and leave. Naeun still continue sleep, after fifteen minutes they arrive the destination. Bomi once again calling Naeun “Babe, wake up”. “Mmm… Are we arrive home yet? I just slept not long ago” said Naeun that open one eyes and yawning again, “Where is it?” Asked Naeun that surprise with the unfamiliar place.  Bomi just chuckles, “We at the Temple now, lets go down” answer Bomi that unbuckle his seat belt. Naeun was startled, but she just follow “What are we doing at here? Wow… A lots of people” said Naeun while get out of the car and saw a lot people around and some stall. Bomi held her hand walk to the temple climb the stairs, “Where are we going?” Asked Naeun again with confuse. Bomi still didn’t answer her,while on the way, Bomi takes few rocks on the road side, they are quite lots of people, they took about fifteen again to reach the peak of temple. 

“Luckily, we manage to reach before the time” said Bomi that satisfies. Naeun still glare at him “Don’t tell me , you want show me the sea view from here, we can just stay at the beach only” said Naeun with angry. “Look, babe…” Said Bomi while point to the beach side. “Woo….. I have never seen this before” said Naeun when she look at front and gasped, the scene of sunrise in front her. Bomi just smile “Amazing right?” Asked Bomi. Naeun just nods furiously “How did you found this place?”. “ I have heard people comment before, but n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter