Chapter 29

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun’s room

Naeun lay on the bed after she came back . She is stare blankly the ceiling and think of something. She flashback the scene on her father’s office just now.

Flashback

“I will announce the engagement of you two by tomorrow” said Mr.Son to Bomi and her. “Tomorrow? Isn’t too early?” Asked Bomi. “We need prepare a lot of things for your wedding again, is the right time to announce and the engagement will held after two months” answer Mr.Son. “But we have the deal right, for the trial of eight months” replied Naeun. “Yes, the deal still go on, and the engagement still go on too, if really you didn’t fall in love on each other in the period, I will cancel the wedding” said Mr.Son. “And Bomi, you need come over to my company for the employee  admission at human resource on tomorrow”Mr.Son continue. Bomi is agape “But I haven’t decide yet, uncle”. “Well, you will be my son in law soon, is time for you to learn how to manage and the process of the company” state Mr.Son. “Now, you all can head out and prepare for the engagement and packing”  said Mr.Son again before the four of them leave the office. 

Flashback end.

“What am I doing now? I should not accept it at first, what should I do after this” she sigh after thought about it. Simon jump up to her bed and lay his body on Naeun’s belly, “Oh, you are here” Naeun pats Simon’s head. Simon just wag his tail and stuck the tongue out, “Seem like the idiot gave you snacks again right? You look happy with him, huh” said Naeun. Simon just her hand as response for her words. “Do I make a wrong decision? I should just reject right away when Chorong ask for it, right?”she is talking to herself. But suddenly Simon is barking, Naeun glare at her pet, “You don’t agree it?”. “Is this everything really alright?” Simon her cheeks this time and stay on her arm. She turn to side and hug Simon said “I hope nothing will happen within this eight months”. 

Mr.Son Office

Mr.Son heard a knock and saw that his brother is coming in. “Anything? Did you send Bomi back yet?” He ask to his brother. “Yup, just sent…. And I come over to ask about their wedding” answer Hayoung that sit in front his brother. “About what?” Mr.Son frown. “I was curious why you will choose Naeun over Chorong? Isn’t follow the request of your friend should be is Chorong first choice?”asked Hayoung. “Ah…. You are really busy body sometime” Mr.Son smile and shake his head. “Well, in other way is concern to my niece happiness” Hayoung just grin. Mr.Son answer him “Your sister in law and me are really go for Chorong at first, is really hard for us to decide , because both of them personality are not same,  but something have change my mind before I make the decision”. “What’s that?” Asked Hayoung curious. 

“Few days ago, Naeun suddenly come over my office, you know that she never visit company for this long time even at new york” said Mr.Son. “She do? Really?” Hayoung is surprise. Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter