Chapter 38

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

The next day, when is the lunch time, they are at same spot as usual except Chorong and Naeun. “Where is Chorong unnie ?” Asked Namjoo. “Chorong is taking emergency leave, she need replace her grandfather to attend meeting on London” answer Hayoung. “So she wont be able to attend the engagement of Bomi and Naeun?” Asked Eunji. “I guess so… She only will be back on next week” replied Hayoung. “Aww… Too bad… I thought we can celebrate christmas eve before the engagement, but where is Naeun unnie too?” Asked Namjoo again. “She’s on the way now, I will help her to take order now” answer Bomi while checking on his phone. “Oppa, let me go to order, I have something to buy too” Namjoo volunteer herself. “You are not full yet? Seriously?” Said Eunji with surprise. “Don’t you know, woman always have 2nd  stomach for dessert? There is a new ice cream flavors launch today, and I just now saw the counter got sell it” said Namjoo with excited.  “Then buy some for us too”said Eunji. “I have to go now, before it sold out” said Namjoo and disappear in a minute. 

Her cousin just shook head “I wonder beside of food, what can distract her again”. “I don’t think there is anything can distract her” answer Hayoung and they laugh together. Bomi still look at his phone and grinning. “You know, you look like love fool now” Hayoung whisper to Bomi when he is still concentrate on his phone. “Heol…. You scare me!” Bomi shock while Hayoung is peep on his phone. He quickly cover it , “Don’t need to cover, I saw it…” Answer Hayoung with smirks. “I… I….” Bomi is stuttered. “I guess last night dinner is going very well, right” said Hayoung again. “Just normal dinner” Bomi answer with shy. Before Hayoung could speak again, they heard someone is calling “Bomi oppa”. They are startled and turn to the voice coming from, is Lime come over their table. “Opprs…. I guess your trouble havent over yet” said Hayoung in whisper. Bomi just sigh and look at Lime greet “Hi…”. “Bomi oppa, why did you hang up my phone last night? Don’t didn’t even reply me after that, I was wait for your message all night” Said Lime and act cutely cling to Bomi. Bomi is flinch with her sudden action, “I … I… had told you that I having dinner right?” Said Bomi while try to pull her hand off. “But you can find me after that right” answer Lime that try to cling again. 

Bomi look at Eunji and Hayoung, and mouth them to help, but the two friends just giggle and shake head. “Look, Lime…. I have fiancée, and I’m dinner with her last night, do you get it?” Said Bomi try to hints the Lime. “I have never heard you have girlfriend before, how come you have fiancée out of sudden, you are lying right” said Lime still still don’t believe to Bomi. “No…. I’m telling the truth…. I’m really  with my…” before Bomi cant finish, Lime speak again “Then, where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter