Chapter 47

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

All the way from the club back to home, Naeun feel uncomfortable and keep murmuring on the car. Bomi is worry for her keep glance at her and check on her forehead while driving, when they reach the car park. “Naeun-ah, come… We are home now” said Bomi that use one hand to hold on her waist and carry her. But Naeun refuse to get out “Who are you? Why you touch me? I don’t want to go home”. Bomi have no idea with what to do, he knee down and take Naeun’s both hand from behind to piggy back her. While Naeun’s still keep murmur inside the elavator until door step, Bomi have to use one hand to stabilize and the other to press the passcode. 

Naeun's room

Bomi put Naeun at her room then plopped beside, “How many did you drink just now? You are so heavy” said Bomi that still panting. And then he look at Naeun from the side, Naeun face is frown and look suffer, he feel sorry for her and careless her face. Simon come in without he notice and jump on the bed. “Ah… Simon…shh… Help me take care her a while” He signal the dog to stay quite and look after Naeun for a while. He go to the washroom gets wet the face towel, when he is cleaning Naeun’s face, suddenly Naeun’s face show the frown again and throw up on his body. “Eww…. “ Bomi look at his cloth and hand, is full of Naeun’s throw up and the strong smell of alcohol. Simon is shock with the scene and runaway to outside quickly, “Simon! Come back!” Scream Bomi, but Simon is on his room now. 

Bomi look at the bed with disgust and sighed. “I guess is a busy night” He clean up himself. When he come out from the bathroom look at Naeun, “Should I change her dress?” He thought in his mind, but his cheek is blushing. “Don’t thought of dirty thing, Yoon Bomi!” He slap himself for have dirty mind. He take pajamas out from Naeun’s wardrobe, and blushing again “Oh my…. This really my first time of doing this” he very nervous and off the light, he try to lift Naeun to other side and the dress, but he is scare that Naeun wake up suddenly. He it with slowly and peep with one eye, in case didn’t touch any sensitive area. When he fully pull down the zip, he look at ceiling and try to change pajamas for her. The whole changing section take about fourty minutes, as he really nervous and shy. After he done everything, he clean up Naeun’s once again with the towel and carry her to his own room. 

Bomi’s room 

“There you are” he said while saw Simon on his bed. Simon just wag his tail and look at them. After he put Naeun on the bed, when he decide to clean himself, pull back by Naeun on his shirt. He turn around look at Naeun is clench on his shirt, he sit back on the bed, Naeun look like murmur something. He lean near to her, he widened his eyes, after heard what Naeun talking “Why did I have to agree with Chorong pretend engaged with you?” “Why you kiss me when you are still like Chorong? Do you know how suffer am I?” “I don’t want to continue with this again” “Do you know my heart is hurt everytime saw you and Chorong together? But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter