Chapter 23

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

It’s been few days after that night the two best friend have talked. Chorong still the same will go visited Bomi before class and leave before dinner time, but she never bring out the conversation, and Bomi also tried to avoided too, because he still haven’t think of how to explain or how to do it. Eunji and Hayoung are take turn to stay with him too, Namjoo finally have supplies them some normal food and some calcium supplies vitamin. Bomi arm still in immobilize state, but the pain have reduce much compare to before. 

Today his Uncle Son is coming to visit him, “ Bomi-ah, how are you feeling now?” Uncle Son asked him and check on his forehead. “Yes, a lot better, and the bandage is removed” Bomi smile to uncle. “Is good then, I’m scare that will have any side effect of the concussion, and take care your arm too, just call the help of nurse if you need something” said Uncle. “I will… Oh… Uncle, I heard from Eunji that you are settle my fees here and Uni’s too, I ashamed that need your help” said Bomi while lower his head. “ Don’t be! As I said before not only because your late father is my best friend but I have treat you as my own son too, you are injured because of Chorong” answer uncle with higher tone. Bomi still lower his head” But, still… I….” Before his finish, Uncle Son hold Bomi palm and said, “Remember, you are part of my family too, even Eunji didn’t told me that day, I still will insist do that, don’t ever think that you are a burden for me”.

 Bomi is finally lift his head and look at his uncle with a thankful, “Thank you so much uncle, I promise will repay after I graduate” . “ Haha, that’s no need wait till after graduate” uncle just laugh. “Huh? What do you mean?”asked Bomi with curious. “Wait after you discharge, I will told you, now just take a good rest” uncle give him a warm smile , but he still cant get the meaning “ But, I don’t have anything can offer to you now, even after I discharge” answer Bomi. “Don’t worry about that, you will know by the time, something that I still haven’t decide too” Uncle Son just pats his head. “How about you stay my place after discharge? Will be easy for us to taking care of you” said uncle again. “Oh, there is no need to do that, I can take care of myself, doctor said that I can remove the arm sling after few days, just I still need to be in cast only” replied Bomi. “If you need anything must find uncle, okay?” Bomi just nods with his uncle . And they chat until Uncle Son reach the time for meeting. 

Is dinner time, Hayoung haven’t come as he is busy with his group discussion, and Bomi is alone at room having dinner. He is using his left hand tried to scoop the rice and meat, but he still not use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter