Chapter 12

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 No pov
Bomi is walking along to his class and looking at the phone. “Yo! Buddy, what are you doing?” Said Eunji that don’t know come from where. “You’ve startle me !” Bomi said while his palm hold at chest. “Hahaha… I saw you from far a away, but you keep look to you phone didn’t notice me” replied Eunji. “So, who are you texting with?” Eunji asked again. They have reach their class and seated. “Chorong!” Bomi answer without look at Eunji and keep replying. “You guys are so close already?!” Eunji shout. “Yah, lower your voice, she just texting me to meet at lunch only, don’t get wrong” said Bomi while cover Eunji mouth with his palm. “But still, you have her number now, I still cant get Naeunie number” Eunji sigh. “Is just a number, what a big deal?” Bomi doesn’t understand why his friend like that. “Don’t tell me, you still havent know it” Eunji narrow his eyes look at Bomi. “ Know what? What with that look?” Bomi have no idea what is Eunji refer. “You are really idiot like Naeunie said, don’t you feel that Chorong have something for you?”Bomi still don’t get what Eunji said. “Aish!! I mean she likes you!” Eunji cant stand for his friend slow pick up and blurted out. “Err… I really don’t know” Bomi answer. “Cant you see, she just text you, why she never text me? Don’t you feel that she always tried to get to near when we have lunch together? She is totally into you!” Eunji tell his friend. 


“We are just friend” Bomi answer. “Friend wont just go your working place to see you, wont stare at you all the time” Eunji point out again, Bomi just keep quite. “What do you think about her? I have see you two grew quite close too” Bomi just shrug his shoulder. “Don’t try to ignore me, you know what I’m talking now” said Eunji. Bomi just sigh “I just want to focus on study and my jobs now, you know that right”. “But buddy, don’t you also feel anything for her? She is great, she even take her move to text you first” asked Eunji again. “I know she is great, but I don’t want to waste anytime or money for that side, you know I what mean right? She deserve someone better” answer Bomi. “She know your condition from earlier, but still she take a move , mean she don’t mind, why don’t you just consider it?” Said Eunji. “I just don’t want waste her time” replied Bomi. “Honestly, what do you think about her? Don’t try to ignore my question” Eunji asked his friend again. “She is cute, pretty, smart and elegant, you can say she is prefect” answer Bomi. Eunji lean in and asked “So, do you like her?”, Bomi left a sigh “I like her, but I guess still not that much that I want to be with her” . “Give it a try buddy, don’t let the chance gone,I know what you are worried, just consider it” Eunji tap his friend. Bomi is silent until their professor is enter the class.


“Bomi-shi, come to meet me after class” said the professor before the class start. “Yes Sir” replied Bomi. Eunji is curious “Something wrong? Prof Sam never call you to meet personally” , “I don’t know too, lets concentrate” Bomi signal Eunji to continue the class. But inside his own mind, he is thinking about the topic Eunji discuss with him just now,  should him really give a try or just pretend nothing happen. He been distract all the time for this, and class is end . “Yes! Is lunch time , I’m starving!” Said Eunji excitedly. “Hey, I will going to office now, will join you all later”Bomi said after walk away. Bomi is nervous when he arrive the office, he knock the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter