Chapter 31

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

Is the morning, and Bomi been wake up by Simon his face. “Hmm….who are you, dont touch me….” He tried to push Simon away,then he realize that he is in the new house while he open his eyes meet with Simon gaze. He just remember that last night Simon follow him to bed, he lazily roll over the bed and grab his phone, it show 8 morning. When he decide to lay for a while, he smell something “What’s the smell?” He inhale deeply, “Wait, it look like…” He jolt up and saw poo near his door “Gosh! Simon B, you poo at my room!” he groan after see the poo. Simon quickly jump down and bark him, run to the door like want going out. “Do you even know, I’m your half owner too, why would you act like you are my master after all” Bomi make angry face to Simon, Simon look scare and lay down on the floor pout and moan pity. “Alright! Alright… Enough with the face… I’m not scolding you” Bomi sigh as he surrender with Simon, and get up open the door for Simon, while he is cleaning the poo. 

After he wash up, he going to living room and prepare breakfast for Simon. He look at the clock, it’s 8.45 am, and Naeun’s room seem quiet , he is curious and knock on Naeun’s room. There are no response, then he try to knock again, still the same. “Is she leave already? Or still sleeping?” He thought in his mind. But he notice that her shoe still on the rack, he decide knock loudly “Hey, angry bird are you inside?”. Naeun hear someone that shout from outside and wake up lazily to open the door with her bed hair and loosen pajamas. She widened her eyes upon saw Bomi stand in front her “Why are you here?!”. Bomi is shock her appearance and with mouth agape, but then Naeun just remember they are live together now. She quickly close her door “Aish! How come I forget we are living together now” she mentally scold herself. Bomi knock again and said “Hey, is 9am now, don’t you have class at 10am?”. Naeun is shocking with the time, “Crap! I’m overslept” she thought in her mind and shout back “Give me 15 minutes!”. She rush the bathroom to wash up and saw herself from the mirror “Arghh! Why he have to see me in this state" she fix her hair and make up everything, almost about 20 minutes to done. 

Bomi thought that she is cute when she with messy hair just now and wait patiently at the living room. When Naeun’s room finally open, and Simon is run towards her “I’m sorry Simon, I’m in rush now, cant prepare food to you”. “I have give him just now, you are late 5 minute” said Bomi show her the watch. Naeun just rolled eyes, “Girls have to take more time to make up! Are we leaving now?!”. Bomi just shrugs and take his bag, when they enter the elevator, Naeun press to basement instead of ground floor. Bomi is curious and ask “Shouldn’t we go to ground floor? Why you press to basement level?”. Naeun is searching something in her hand bag and answer “Just follow me”. Once they reach the basement, he saw Naeun take out car key and press the alarm unlock the white Maserati. He is startled with the car and stood there, “What are you waiting for? We are rushing time idiot!”said Naeun while open the car with impatient look. Bomi run to the car and enter, once they put on the seat belt, Naeun begin to start driving. Bomi ask her “Is this your car?i have never seen you drive it before?”. “Is our car, daddy gave it to us for convenient us ride to school” Naeun answer while eyes still fix on the road. “Wow… This is nice … And luxurious” Bomi said while touch the car and scan around. 

Suddenly, Bomi tap Naeun’s hand signal her to stop over at the front “Hey hey, stop there a while”. Naeun look at him with frustrated “What? We will be late later”. “Just stop here 2 minutes, wait for me, we will be at school on time, I promise” said Bomi and open the door rush out. Naeun look at him with annoying face and keep on glance at the watch at her wrist, her finger tapping the steering wheel non stop and murmuring “Where would he go! I’m going late for class!”. She saw Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter