Chapter 22

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 No one pov 

The room is silence upon heard the Eunji words, no one dare to spoke a word until Bomi said “Professor are right, is true that need to be fair with other competitors too” with bitter smile. Everyone know that he is tried to hide his disappointment, but they cant do anything. “Bomi, is all my fault, let me talk to your professor later, maybe he will change his mind again” Chorong started cry again. “Hey, is not your fault, is just an accident, I’m the one shouldn’t be late” he is comfort Chorong, but Chorong still feel guilty. Bomi said again “If wouldn’t you call me, I probably didn’t realize the time”. “Bro, i should not ask you take the test ” this time is Eunji said again with lower head?. “Come on everyone, no one have to been blame, this is my fate, I have to accept it” Bomi is to convince them. “Erm….i think we need to go now, otherwise we will be late for class” Hayoung is try to change the mood in the room. “Yea, we really need get going now, Chorong, you can follow mine car, I need drop Namjoo to business block too” said Eunji. “Eunji, can you help me take leave for the class and my part time?” Asked Bomi. “Don’t worry, I have help you take leave for one month before I came here just now, and for class I will be go later too.” Eunji smile to Bomi.  “Did I ever told you I love you so much? I wanted to kiss you now” Bomi said while lean his lips near his friend. “Yah… Yah… Get away you….” Eunji push him, and everyone just laugh. 

“We are going now, will come after class, tonight will be my turn to stay here” said Eunji before his is leaving with Chorong and Namjoo.  Hayoung and Naeun just wait for the doctor come to the morning check up and leave after. “Hi, Mr.Yoon how are you today? Do you need add more pain killer? I know that must be very pain, but you need to control use it too, it will have the side effect too if overdose” Naeun and Hayoung are shock with the Doctor state. “You are acting all the time?!” Hayoung ask angrily, “Erm… Not acting, just didn’t show too much, I got say a little pain right,hehe” Bomi answer with smile sheepishly. “Don’t play the word with us, you are not just an idiot, but nuts!” Naeun scold him. “I guess he just don’t want you all worried about him, right Mr.Yoon?” Said the doctor try to calm the two visitors. “You know me well doctor, I just don’t want Chorong feel so guilty for my arm just now” Bomi explain to them, but Naeun feel a bit unhappy when she know is because of her sister. “Can I discharge today?” Bomi ask the doctor, “We still need to observe your arm for few days, make sure that immobilized” Bomi just sigh with the doctor advice. “I see you have a good accompany too, wont be that bad to stay here” the doctor pat Bomi while eye to Naeun. Naeun just look away, after the doctor done checking, Hayoung and Naeun leave. 

Bomi is alone now, the nurse just help him put the arm sling and change his bandage at forehead. “Can I walk around at here?” He asked the permission from nurse. “Can, but you still need to careful for your arm, don’t make a big movement” said the nurse. Bomi just nod and thanks the nurse, he is around the hospital and end up walk to a garden, he saw some patients is sitting inside the pavilion talking and some is accompany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter