Chapter 33

If you

Irene's POV

I was standing behind the platform with my hands shaking. Wendy just messaged me that Seulgi is in fact in the center of this ice skating rink. The thought just aggravate my nervousness. I immediately sent a message to Joy informing her that we're starting. When the entire place started to dim, I sent her another message for the platform's light. When the platform is ready, I signaled Yeri to play the video.

----

"Guys, listen. I have something to tell you and I think I need your help too", I said after releasing a deep sigh.

Wendy was smirking while Joy and Yeri was looking at me expectantly.

"What is it unnie?", Yeri was the first to ask.

"I know that I made it pretty clear during our debut and up until now that we need to be honest with each other", I started.

"I might have broken that rule and I decided to come clean now and just tell you guys", I said while looking at their faces.

"I like Seulgi, I'm in love with Seulgi", I said in a low voice while hanging my head low.

The room was quiet for a couple of minutes, then someone suddenly spoke.

"Ha! You owe me 100$ unnie", Joy said while pointing to my phone's screen, to Joy's shocked face.

"What? What are you talking about Yeri?", I asked confusedly.

Wendy just chuckled.

"This two", Wendy said while pointing to Yeri and my phone's screen.

"made a bet out of you and Seulgi", she continued while grinning.

"A bet?!" I asked rather loudly.

"Yes, leader-nim. This two evil maknaes made a bet whether you guys have a thing for each other or not. What you just told us, well as what you heard, Yeri just earned a hundred dollars from your honesty", Wendy said while grinning like a fool.

I instantly grabbed Yeri's shirt but instead of feeling scared, she started laughing hysterically then Wendy and Joy broke out laughing too. Aish, this guys are too much. I was feeling nervous for nothing. But I'm glad that they accepted it easily. Now my only problem is Seulgi.

"How did you guys even know?", I asked the maknaes.

"Well, you are practically all over each other unnie. The hugging, touching, staring, hand holding. You're not so subtle in your actions you know", Yeri said while giggling.

"I thought you guys are just close. Had I known, I wouldn't make a bet with Yeri then", Joy mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"I told you. Irene-unnie and Seulgi-unnie are crazy for each other. It's like they are stripping each other's clothes with their stares", Yeri said.

"Yah!", I said as I hit Yeri's face with a pillow. The trio just started another round of laughter. This kids, aish.

"So what do you plan now, unnie?", Joy asked after recovering from her laughing fit.

"I am actually planning to confess but I don't know how", I said sincerely.

"No ideas?", Joy asked once again.

"Well, I actually plan to sing something for her", I said in a low voice feeling slightly embarass.

"Wow! That's a good idea unnie. You rarely sing", Yeri said while clapping.

"An event?", Wendy asked and I just nodded.

"How about the place? Where do you plan to do the event?", Wendy asked.

"I want it to be something special, something meaningful for us",  I said.

"Hmmm. Where do you guys usually go when you hang out?", Wendy asked.

"Answer. Seulgi-unnie's room", Yeri said then she started laughing like a maniac. I glared at her then threw another pillow at her perfectly hitting her face.

"Well we usually hang out in Han River or Cafes", I answered Wendy.

"Han river is too public. Cafes are too plain", Wendy said matter of factly.

"Is there anything else?", Wendy asked.

"Well, we went ice skating once", I said.

"Oh, oh, I saw it. Your update on SNS. Irene-unnie holding the penguin guide for kids", Yeri said while breaking into a fit of laughter once again. Wendy, Joy and I glared at her.

"Ok, ok I'll shut up now. Geez, you guys are way too serious", Yeri said while raising her hand in defeat.

"If it's ice skating rink, Sungjae-oppa can help us. He knows someone", Joy said. All of us just gave her a look.

 


"I think we all need to talk after this event. I think all of us have something to say with regards to honesty", I said firmly.

"I agree. You guys are keeping too much secret from me", Yeri said while pouting. We just smiled at Yeri's cuteness. As expected from our maknae.

"Now all you need to think about is what exactly you would do for the event, unnie", Wendy said.

"I would ask Sungjae-oppa for the venue then", Joy said.

"Just tell me anything that I can do to help you unnie", Yeri said while smiling. I sighed in relief. It feels so good to have the members

 

---

Author's note:

Don't you guys love Yeri? 😉 Should I update with another chapter? Happy 200 subscribers. Thank you for reading this story 😙