Chapter 30

If you

Irene's POV

I was preparing to go to bed when my roommate, Wendy started to bother me. We are currently in Taiwan for promotions, as well as TV guestings.

"Yah!", Wendy said while throwing a pillow at me.

"Yah? I'm your unnie you know!" I said while glaring at her then throwing back the pillow. She just chuckled. What a strange kid.

"So, how are you and Seulgi?", she asked while looking at me playfully. I just sighed.

"Hmm. From what I heard you were trying to seduce an innocent and dumb bear, so how was it?", she said while wiggling her brows.

"Who told you?", I asked back.

"Well, the clueless and dumb bear did then I checked out your V-live. I didn't know she was that dense. You were practically seducing her, might as well straddle her in front of the camera", she said mischievously. I grabbed another pillow and threw it at her perfectly hitting her face. She just laughed while holding the pillow.

"So how was it?", she asked after recovering.

"You saw the V-live right? You must have seen the way she rejected me", I said while pouting. Instead of symphatizing, she just laughed at me.

"Well, if this would help you sleep at night, I must say your "Seducing Ms. Kang" didn't actually failed. She was feeling uncomfortable,yes. But you turned her on too and that's the reason why she made up a stupid excuse", she said while giggling.

"Really?"

"Well, you practically threw yourself at her. In front of the camera. While wearing the awesome short skirt that the stylist made. And she's still basically head over heels for you, you know. She must have felt ually frustrated after you did that", she said.

"ually what?!", I spit loudly.

"Pffft. As if you didn't know that. It's natural to be attracted physically, emotionally and ually to someone you love you know", she said while snickering. Somehow, the comment made me blush. Just imagining it. No Joohyun, you should stop imagining it. Not her face, not her lips and most especially not her abs. Damn, her abs.

Wendy must have noticed something's off when I didn't say anything. She turned to me and when she saw my flushed face, she started laughing like an idiot to the point that tear started welling up in her eyes.

"Wooow, I didn't know you're funny, unnie", she said while wiping her tear-stained face.

"But on a serious note, when will you stop giving her a cold shoulder. She's so dense that she does not even have a clue why you're doing that. It's pointless you know", she said.

"I don't know. She pissed me off that day. How could she reject me in front of the camera?", I said while pouting. Wendy just ruffled my hair and laid on her bed.

"Don't make her wait too long though. There are plenty of girls and boys lining up to get her attention. They might snatch away your Seulgi if you won't act fast. And another thing, stop seducing her in front of the camera. You might give her a heart attack. You won't have any use of her if she's dead", Wendy said while giggling, her back facing me.

That night, I started reflecting on my actions towards her. Was it really that bad? The thought of turning her on made me feel giddy and slightly embarassed. Get a hold of yourself Joohyun. Stop thinking of Seulgi that way.