Chapter 27

If you

Seulgi's POV

Our schedules getting crazy lately. We had to travel from one country to another chasing the time zone. My body is starting to wear out. I can't even have a decent sleep.

We are currently on our way to Mexico to perform for KCON. I was sitting beside her, eyes closed while my hands are folded against my chest. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a tap on my hand. She was trying to hold my hand. It was so cute that it made me smile. I reached out my hand for her to hold and she gladly complied while beaming at me. As I closed my eyes,I can feel her struggle as she attempted to lean her head against my shoulder while holding my hand. I chuckled as I realized her intention. I released her hand then placed her head on my shoulder keeping my hand on her waist as I hold her with my other hand. I looked at her and smiled as I leaned on my seat closing my eyes, feeling her warmth against my body.

When we arrived at the hotel, our manager informed us that we need to sleep with a roommate. Coincidentally, my roommate is her again, Joohyun-unnie. When we arrived at the room, I plopped myself down feeling exhausted and jetlagged. I closed my eyes as I succumbed myself to sleep.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was the warmth pressed at the back of my body and a hand on my waist. I shifted facing the intruder of my personal face. I looked at her face memorizing every single detail. Her beautiful forehead, her knitted eyebrows, her long lashes, her pointed nose, her soft and supple lips, her accentuated jaw, the smooth skin on her neck, everything about her is perfect. I traced my fingers along her knitted brows straightening them.

"I wish I could read your mind Joohyun-ah. You've been giving me mixed signals and I don't even know if I should believe everything you said or not", I whispered as I touched her cheek.

"Would it be okay to expect, to hope? Would it really be okay?", I continuedΒ  while caressing her cheeks. I shifted closer as I gently placeda peck on her forehead.

After a couple of minutes, she stirred from her sleep then rubbed her eyes cutely. I moved away awkwardly.

"Unnie, are you hungry? Wanna go down and look for something to eat?", I asked as I stood up and went to search for my phone to check the time. She answered by nodding cutely while rubbing her eyes.

We went to the restaurant located at the first floor of the hotel. We managed to order something to eat with our limited english.

"Did you sleep well, unnie?", I asked to ease the awkwardness. She just nodded while focusing on her food, her slightly flushed cheeks visible. I chuckled inwardly finding yet another adorable side of her.

"Were you able to sleep, too Seulgi-ah?", she asked at she look at me.

"Well except for the heavy weight clinging to me, everything's good. I'm not feeling dizzy anymore", I said while smirking. She looked down in embarassment as she mumbled an apology.

"I was just kidding though. It was fine. It felt warm", I said while chuckling.

We managed to finish our meal while throwing glances every now and then. We decided to pay a visit to Yeri and Wendy's room before we proceed to our room. The duo were actually doing Instagram live while playing a song and singing along while responding to some of the comments. We decided to stay a bit and play with them to digest the food we eat.

I watched in awe as she started to sing along to the song and move her body to the beat of the music. It amuses me to see her like this. Looking pretty, adorable and cute at the same time. This is what draws me in. This side of her. Well, I guess every side of her. I always love every single thing about her because it was her, it was Bae Joohyun.

After taking a shower, I changed into a comfortable clothes and prepared myself to sleep when she suddenly spoke.

"Seulgi-ah. Can I sleep beside you?", she asked adorably with her innocent eyes.

It has been a long time since I sleep beside her. The last time I did or almost did, did not end up so well. After contemplating, I decided to agree. I cannot reject her when she is acting so adorable like this. I lay myself on bed with my arms wrapped around her body. She leaned her head against my chest as she closed her eyes yielding herself to sleep. Is this really okay? Having her close to me like this? I closed my eyes and allowed her heartbeat to lull me to sleep.

---

Author's note:

So we're back to Seulgi's POV. I hope you don't get confused with my updates. Did you catch redvelvet's IG live earlier. They look so adorable. Enjoy reading πŸ˜‰