Chapter 16

If you

It was just another busy day for me and my members. We are preparing for our comeback stage for music bank. It always feels so good to show a performance that we've been preparing for months. With our fans loud cheering, my nerves are long gone. After a couple of pre-recorded takes, we finally performed live for our comeback.

After our performance, we proceeded to one of the shows segment where we have to monitor and react to our own performance. I was watching our performance intently. My eyes almost bulged out from its socket when I saw Seulgi's solo shot. Her abs was on point during her solo stage. I saw it like a thousand times but it still makes me feel envious and a little bit insecure. She's not really someone who wants to invest her time in exercise but she still managed to have a perfectly toned abs.

"She's hot,right?" Wendy whispered in my ear just as we settled inside the van to go to our next schedule. We're currently sitting at the back seat while Seulgi, Yeri and Wendy in front of us taking a nap.
I gave her a skeptical look.

"Seulgi", she said while grinning.

"I don't know what you are talking about", I said sternly then I closed my eyes wanting to take a quick nap.

"No wonder Jimin and the other guys and even girls keep checking her out earlier. Her abs was really to die for", she mumbled in a dreamy voice while I pretended to sleep ignoring her. When she noticed that I was asleep, or pretending to be asleep rather, she then plugged her earphones and closed her eyes.

It was weekend and our schedule does not start til 5pm. I decided to stay at the dorm and do some laundry. The members all went out and I was left alone. I'm pretty much used to it though, I was never someone who wants to go out and hang out or play with my friends. I was called homebody for a reason after all.


I was in the living room watching some drama when Wendy came home.

"Unnie!", she said then she plopped herself on the couch beside me.

"You're home" I stated.

"Yeah, where are the others?", she asked. I just shrugged.

"Where's Seulgi?", she asked with a knowing look to which I responded with yet another shrug.

"Aren't you curious? Well, she probably went out for another date", she continued to blabber.

"What she does and whoever she's with is none of my business, Wendy. Why are you so nosy? Do you like her?", I asked her with feigned interest.

"We'll I like her, no scratch that I love her", she said while grinning like an idiot. I looked at her incredulously. I was dumbfounded with her confession but shouldn't she be saying this with Seulgi.

"Good for you. You might as well confess to her.", I answered flatly.

"I'm just waiting for the right timing unnie. But would that be okay with you?", she asked with the same annoying smile on her face.

"Why would it not be okay? If you like her then it has nothing to do with me." I said cooly my patience wearing thin. I don't exactly know why but its as if she's mocking me.

"If that's what you say so!" she said in a singsong voice. I ignored her and averted my gaze back to the drama I'm watching while my mind is wandering somewhere.

---

Author's note:

This may not be good enough. I was not able to sleep well last night and my thoughts are all out of place. So, I'm sorry if this isn't good enough. Will try to do better for the next chapters