Chapter 29

If you

It's been days since Joohyun-unnie started to ignore me. Gone are those hand holding and hugging. Maybe, I screw up again. It was probably my fault again. Feeling frustrated, I groaned as I plopped myself down on the couch.

"Woah! What's wrong? You look like , Seul.", Wendy said while smirking.

"Thanks for the insult Wannie", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Woah, why are you so grumpy? It's rest day. ", she said while sitting at the other couch.

"I don't get her! She's confusing the hell out of me!", I said frustratedly.

"Who? Irene-unnie?", she asked. I nodded.

"Why? What did she do?"

"I don't know. Sometimes, she would cling to me, hug me, hold me then the next minute she would ignore me, give me cold shoulder. Does that even make sense?", I asked exasperatedly.

"Hmm..maybe you did something wrong", she said while holding her chin.

"What can I possibly do wrong. I allowed her to monopolize me. To hold my hand, hug me, sleep with me even though we both know it's not the wisest thing to do. She's well aware about my feelings for her, you know.", I said.

"Why don't you ask her", she said casually.

"She won't even look at me, let alone talk to me, how can I possibly do that?"

"Hmmm. You're right. Are you sure you did not do anything wrong?", she asked once again.

"Of course I'm sure. She was perfectly fine when I left her to look for you while we are filming V live", I said.

"Why did you do that?", she asked while looking at me skeptically.

"The fans are looking for you. I just thought that it would be good to film something if we are complete", I reasoned out. She just stared at me not convinced with my reason.

"Fine! She was leaning so close to me during V live. Dangerously close, Wannie. I needed to get away and you just popped up in my mind that's why I blurted out your name.", I said frustratedly.

"Oh, so you we're ually frustrated and you wanted to escape that's why you used my name?", Wendy asked with her smug grin.

"I was not ually frustrated okay?!", I said rather loudly. Realizing what I did, I covered my mouth.

"Did Irene-unnie turn you on, Ddeulgi-ah?", she said in an aegyo.

"She did not, ok? And would you please stop using that nickname?", I said firmly.

"You're really cute when you're embarassed Seul." she said while laughing.

"Shut up", I said as I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

"But in all seriousness Seul, didn't you observe Irene-unnie's behavior lately?", she asked.

" I did. She's acting weird lately", I said.

"Do you have any idea why?", she asked with a hopeful look.

"I don't know. Maybe it's just an after-effect of the break-up", I said nonchalantly. I then heard a loud slapping sound followed by a barely visible "stupid bear" from Wendy. I decided to ignore her. She then stood up while mumbling"dense" over and over again as she went to her room. What's her problem? People are acting really strange this days, it frustrates me.
 

---

Author's note:

Enjoy guys 😉