Chapter 32

If you

Seulgi's POV

I was deep in my slumber when someone suddenly barged in my room pulling the blanket off of my body. I groaned inwardly.

"Seul, let's go somewhere", Wendy said while sitting beside me, shaking my body incessantly.

"Not today Wannie. I want to sleep all day", I said while turning my body face down to resume my sleep. But instead of backing away and leaving me alone, Wendy started to whine while bouncing up and down in my bed.

"Argh, stop that Wannie. I seriously need to sleep today. I haven't got any decent sleep lately", I mumbled.

"Ddeulgi-ah, come on. It's been a month since we last went out", she said in her aegyo voice. I was trying to ignore her and go back to sleep but the idiot does not have any plan to stop.

"Fine! 30 minutes more then you can wake me up and we can go to wherever you want to", I said while facing her.

"No, 15. 15 minutes. Or I will flush all your pringles in the bathroom", she said while grinning like an idiot. And Then I wondered why the hell did I befriend this despicable creature.

"Fine. 15 minutes. Now go away!!", I said while gesturing her towards the door. She just laughed as she exited the door. I guess no rest for me today, too.

After exactly 15 minutes, my stupid friend went back to my room while holding my precious pringles as her hostage. Pretty kind,right? I had the strong urge to strangle her right now but I decided not to, she's still holding my babies afterall. I groggily dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up and prepare. I'll definitely get her later for holding my pringles hostage.

When I went to the living room, Wendy was sitting at the couch while holding her phone. When she felt my presence, she immediately locked her phone then looked at me with her knitted brows.

"Yah! Why are you wearing that? Seriously, Seul? A tracksuit? We're not going to the practice room you know?", she said.

"Geez, what's wrong with my tracksuit? It's comfortable,okay? It's not like I have to dress up every single day. I'll wear a cap,okay? No one will recognize me", I said as I wear my cap.

"That was not the point. If you go out like that today, well, you might regret it", she said while grinning.

"Why would I regret? Where are we going anyway?", I asked her.

"Just..just go and change into something decent okay", she said firmly.

I had no choice, Wendy was being so annoying and persuasive. I went back to my room and changed into a black trench coat over a white shirt paired with a ripped jeans and a black sneakers.

"Am I decent enough now?", I asked her once I stepped out of my room. She just gave me a thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes.

It was past lunch time already and we decided to fill our stomach first before we start to roam around. We went to a couple of stores after our lunch but we didn't even buy anything. Weird, Wendy always buys something when we go shopping.

"Yah! Why did you ask me to go shopping if you wouldn't even buy anything?", I asked out of frustration.

"There's nothing interesting. And it's good to go window shopping once in a while. You know, just look for stuffs without buying it", she said while grinning. I just rolled my eyes at her absurdity.

"Wanna go for an ice cream?", she asked while pointing to the nearby Ice cream parlor. I just nodded and we both went inside. We ordered then went to our table. When the ice creams are served, I immediately started digging in. As I was about to finish my ice cream, I noticed that hers remained untouched. She was so engrossed with her phone that she totally forgot her ice cream.

"Wannie, who are you texting?", I asked while leaning closer trying to take a peek. She was startled when I suddenly spoke and she slightly shifted while covering her phone's screen.

"It's just my sister. She's having a hard time in her studies. I'm just cheering her up..yeah, just cheering her up. Cause you know, I always spread good vibes", she said while chuckling awkwardly. She's starting to creep me out. She's acting really weird today.

We went to a couple of shops after. She said we need to burn the foods we ate.When it was just a freaking ice cream. Why do we need to burn it when it was just an ice cream, a flavored frozen liquid. I decided to go along with her silly ideas just because, well because...Gosh, I dont even have a reason.

It was 9pm already. The mall is closing soon. The shops and stalls started to close up. But instead of going home, she asked me to go to the ice rink instead. Said she missed ice skating. But seriously, at this time? Instead of arguing with her, I just went on and agreed with her plan. I miss ice skating too. I miss going to ice rinks with Joohyun-unnie too.

She told me to go ahead, said that she needs to go to the restroom to pee and that she will follow after. It has been 15 minutes already and Wendy is still nowhere to be found. I was in the middle of the ice skating rink wearing an ice skating boots and gloves. The ice rink is empty except for me. I was starting to think that Wendy planned to abandon me here, that witch. I fished out my phone from my pocket about to message the witch when the lights suddenly turned off. With shaky hands, I unlocked my phone. Then suddenly, at the far end where a platform was located, the lights suddenly . A song started to play, our song. But what caught my attention was the video or the slideshow playing.

---

Author's note:

Aren't you guys curious? Enjoy 😉