Chapter 31

If you

Irene's POV

We didn't even have a break during our stay in Taiwan. We had to perform and guest on several shows. I'm still ignoring Seulgi though I don't hold any grudge towards her anymore. But being the sweet bear she is, she started to appease me. She would stay beside me and be extra attentive. At first she was a bit hesitant, but soon she started to hold my hand rather awkwardly. It was cute, her actions. She was cute.

We are currently filming a show where we had to taste several delicacies of Taiwan. I was watching her every action through my peripheral vision, and I would catch her every now and then staring at me. She was being extra sweet the whole evening. She would wipe away any remnants of food at the corner of my lips. She would allow me to sit first then she would sit beside me. She would fix my hair for me. My heart flutters in every action she makes.

We were on our way to our room with Wendy and Yeri walking ahead and Seulgi walking a few steps behind me. She suddenly held my hand halting my steps. She was fidgeting with her head hanging low. I was looking at her expectantly waiting for her to speak up. Then suddenly, she suddenly engulfed me in a warm embrace. A bear hug.

"Unnie, I'm sorry if I did something wrong", she said with her face burried against my neck. I was smiling like an idiot while she was hugging me tightly.

"Unnie, please", she said when he noticed my lack of response to what she said and the hug.

"If you could tell me what I did wrong, I would never.."she blabbered when I cut her off by returning her hug a little bit tightly this time.

We stayed in that position until I decided to withdraw my hand. I broke the hug then tiptoed and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Babo", I said then I went to my room leaving a stupefied and confused Seulgi. It was rewarding though. Seeing her taking the initiative and seeing that priceless expression.

The next day, we had another filming again. The atmosphere between me and Seulgi was awkward, but in a good way. I would catch her looking at me, or rather gawking at me, then she would quickly avert her gaze. She would sometimes stare blankly at me too.

I felt a nudge on my left side. It was Wendy.

"What did you do this time? That girl was acting like an idiot since morning, not to mention the dark circles under her eyes. Did you somehow finished where you left off during the V-live. You should have filmed it. I would gladly sell it to your diehard Seulrene fans", she said while smirking. I slapped her arm while grinning not even saying a word to her. She just chuckled at me.

During the show, we had to pair up with someone to play a game. Luckily, I was paired with Seulgi. We would definitely win this. Wendy and Yeri doesn't know a thing when it comes to games.

Seulgi started to relax when the show started. She was not that awkward and embarassed anymore. Though sometimes, I would still see her looking at me as if she's trying to read my mind. We finished the filming smoothly.

When we arrived at our room, I immediately messaged Yeri to come over without informing Seulgi. I asked her to make some excuse should Seulgi ask her.

"What is it unnie?", she said when she entered the room.

"Why did you ask me to come here without Seulgi-unnie?", she continued.

"Wait, let me just connect this video call to Joy, Yeri-ah", I answered her.

"Woah, what is this? A meeting? Where's Seulgi?", Wendy said after stepping out at the comfort room. I gestured for her to take a sit beside Yeri.

When the video call connected, I immediately placed the phone in front of us.

"Guys, listen. I have something to tell you and I think I need your help too", I said after releasing a deep sigh.

---

Author's note:

And now, the end is near...haha. enjoy reading guys 😉