Chapter 17

If you

Our activities started to pile up giving us little to no time to relax. It was okay though. What isn't okay is being stucked with an annoying Wendy to film for a variety show. The most difficult part is trying to be attentive and friendly when all I wanted to do is rip that annoying smile from her face.

She was starting to get on my nerves. After her confession, she started to cling on Seulgi more, hugged Seulgi more, held Seulgi's hand more. She's stealing Seulgi away from me.

"You know, if you want to stare at me, I would be glad if you stare at me lovingly rather than look at me as if you wanted to murder me", she said while smirking. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.

I watched as she held her phone and smirked at me before answering the call.

"Hello, Ddeulgi.. Yes, we're currently filming, why? miss me?... of course we can talk, silly. You will always be my priority before work, Ddeulgi..Hah, you bet.. I'll finish filming in a minute, wanna go for a round in the karaoke bar?...yeah, yeah, if you say so..I will message you if I'm done and I'll just meet you there..okay, love yah", she said as she put back her phone inside the bag then smiled widely.

I must have stared at her for too long that she started waving her hand in front of my face. She just chuckled at me after seeing confusion in my face.

"People should value what they have before someone else take that away from them, don't you think so, unnie?", she said while smiling like a fool.

"Excuse me?", I said as I look at her with much confusion.

"You like her but you won't admit it. I thought you and Bogum broke up because you wanted to be with her", she said with certainty.

"What are you talking about. We're bestfriends. How can you possibly think that I like her when all I ever think of her is a bestfriend, a sister" I said while staring at her with cynical expression.

"First, yes, you were bestfriends but she fell in love with you and it's not that impossible for you to fall in love with her too. Second, have you ever seen how you look at her this past few days, how you cling into her, how you look at us with so much jealousy. Lastly, I did not mention any name but somehow you thought of her, of Seulgi, right away", she said with so much confidence as if she's really stating facts.

"Well, you were talking to her before you talked to me and that's more than a hint already. And I'm not jealous okay", I stated calmly.

"Oh come on, unnie. We both know you're jealous. You're jealous with anyone trying to be close with her, whether it be male or female idol, a sunbae, a hoobae.  Everytime I held her hand, hug her, cling onto her, you would look at me as if you wanted to murder me. Come to think of it, you we're never fond of me when I first entered the company. Was it because Seulgi's overly friendly with me? Was it because we're same age and she's too comfortable with me? Or are you afraid that I might take her away from you?" she said while staring at me fiercely.

"I don't know what you're talking about", I said while trying to maintain a poker face.

"Deny all you want but we both know the truth. If you would continue to act like this, I might as well take her away from you. If you're confused, might as well start re-evaluating your feelings. If you're done with your denial, you may come to me. I'm all ears", she said while smiling warmly this time. That's the last time she said before our filming resumed with a much awkward ambiance.

---

Author's note:

I don't know if this is gonna be good enough but yeah. I will try to write better nxt time