Chapter 13

If you

After our hectic schedule, we were granted a 3 day break when an accident happened. Yeri and I decided to meet up after doing our plan on our break. We are on our way home when the taxi we are riding ran into a sweeper truck causing an accident. We were rushed to the hospital immediately where we are tended by the medical team. Luckily, it was just a minor accident, a little bit of abrasion on me and some contusion and abrasion for Yeri. We were escorted by our manager back at the dorm.

We were engulfed by Wendy's hug when we arrived at the dorm.

"Thank God it was just minor accident. You should've called manager-oppa or manager-unnie instead of taking a cab. We we're really worried when manager informed us", Wendy lectured us.

"Yes, mom", I said while stiffling a laugh. Yeri just giggled.

We all sat in the couch with Wendy clinging to me staring at my abrasions, Joy and Yeri at the other couch and Irene-unnie sitting across me looking at me worriedly.

"Isn't it painful?" Joy asked while touching Yeri's contusion on her knee.

"It's painful unnie! I would really appreciate it if you stop touching it", Yeri hissed.

"Aww. You must have cried a lot. Our baby Yerim", Joy cooed teasingly.

 "You guys should really be careful next time. Especially you Seulgi, your older than Yeri, you should have taken good care of her", Wendy said again while looking at me pertubely.

"Yes,mom. It was called accident for a reason. No one expected for it to happen, not us and not even the taxi driver" I answered while grinning.

"Still, you could have gotten serious injury" she reasoned out.

"But we didn't", I said still grinning.

"I'll just prepare our dinner", Irene-unnie finally said after clearing .

"I'll help you unnie", I said while standing up only to be pulled back down by Wendy.

"I'll help her. You guys should rest while we prepare for dinner." Wendy said with authority. We just nodded and head to our room.

Dinner is served after a couple of minutes. With Irene unnie and Wendy on my side while Yeri and Joy across us. I was about to stand up to get a spoon and chopsticks when Irene-unnie suddenly spoke.

"I will feed you." she said looking at me intently while holding my arm. I looked at her in shock.

"But I can still feed myself unnie", I reasoned out.

"I will feed you" she said with a command pulling me back down. I just nodded feeling defeated. I then heard Wendy giggling softly beside me.

"Yerim wants to be feed too", Yeri said with aegyo to Joy. Joy just snorted.

"You're way to big to act like a baby", Joy said with sarcasm.

"Please feed Yerimee too", Yeri said then she opened while facing Joy.

"Aigoo, here you go big baby" Joy said then started feeding Yerim. Wendy just laughed at the scene.

The food was good. They made samgyetang(chicken soup) and tteokguk (rice cake soup) for us. It's always good to have someone who knows how to cook in the group, we never starve.

I watched as Irene-unnie blows the soup to cool in down before feeding me. I smiled at her appreciating the gesture. She would even wipe the side of my mouth when I make a mess. She was just feeding me in silence, her brows knitting in concentration. My heart beating loudly against my chest due to our close proximity. I decided to shrug it off and continue eating in silence.

After eating a meal with Yeri and Joy's banter here and there, we decided to settle at the living room to watch a movie. I can feel Irene-unnie's eyes boring a hole in me throughout the whole movie. It was late when we decided to call it a day heading to our own room.

I was preparing to go to bed when I heard a soft knock at my door. I opened the door and was shocked to see Irene-unnie holding a mug. I gestured for her to come in then closed the door.

"Drink this. Its a Yuja cha", she said while handing me a mug.

"Thanks unnie,but I don't have a cold though" I said while smiling broadly. I took a sip at the mug then gulped it in one go. She just smiled at me.

My phone vibrated signaling an incoming message. I opened the message and immediately smiled when I saw that it was from Yura-unnie. I immediately sent her a reply then placed my phone at the bedside table. 


Then I saw it. I saw her looking at me weirdly. The same look she's been giving me lately. Caught up in my curiosity, I decided to ask her.

"Are you okay unnie? Do you have a problem with Bogum lately? You know you can tell me anything, I'm your best friend and I still care about you, a lot", I said while giving her a reassuring smile.

She just smiled back at me.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, Seulgi-ah?", she asked while smiling innocently.

"Tonight? Here?", I asked her and she just nodded.

"Okay", I replied making myself comfortable. She lied beside me and shifted closer her arms at my back, her head at my chest. I calmed myself down too afraid that she might hear my erratic heartbeat. She shifted once again holding my back more tightly her body pressed on me and her warmth radiating to my body. I brushed her hair with my hand soothingly. After a few minutes, I can feel her breathing regularly, her hands no longer holding me tight. I placed a chaste kiss at her forehead then succumbed myself to sleep.

---

Author's Note:

Irene's POV will start soon. Enjoy reading 😊