Key's past love story.

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 9

I hesitate before pulling away. “Who am I again?” I ask him, feeling confuse. “Joo Young,” he coos back and pulls me into another death hug.

I glance at Onew and he just gives me a look saying ‘I’ll tell you later’. But when I glance at Jonghyun, he made an ‘X’ sign with his arms and then point at Amelia and Onew.

X Amelia Onew? Wait, what?! I shoot him a WTH look and he only sighs and shakes his head.

“Did somebody say Joo Young?” Minho asks with Taemin on his trail. “I still can’t see the dents,” Taemin complains. Minho rolls his eye and shoots me a frustrated look.

“It was a figuration, there weren’t really dents,” I explain to Taemin. “Oh,” is the reply.

“Who’s this Joo Ying dude?” Amelia asks. “Joo Young,” Onew immediately corrects. Amelia glares at Onew, “Well, you seems to know her really well,”

Onew immediately shuts his mouth and turns to me. “When girls get jealous, World War 3 is about to start,” I sigh to him in which he gulps in fear.

Key hugs me tighter to his chest. “Ok,” I snap. “Either you help me out of here before I feel like a human teddy bear or you help me out of here before I become a human teddy bear!”

Minho tugs at my arm but Key relents. “This boy seriously have brain damage issues!” I yell out, starting to panic. What if I don’t get out of here? What if I’m stuck here forever?

“Stop panicking!” Minho grunts as he tries to push me out of Key’s arms. Amelia just tries to tell Key to let go of me while Onew is running around like a chicken. Taemin pushes his two index fingers into Key’s waist, jolting Key and in which his arms springs apart.

“I’m alive! I thought I was going to die!” I sob to Amelia.

“Girls sure know how to make dramas,” Minho mutters. “Why don’t you try being trap in his arms then?” I snap back. He shrugs, “Sure,” he agrees.

I watch him as he goes to Key’s arm and hugs him. We all watch him in amusement as he starts to struggle.

“Oh. My. God! Get me out of here!” he shouts. Riiiight, who knows how to make dramas again?

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

I poke Jonghyun at the side. He chokes on the food he was eating before turning to me, annoys. “Who is Joo Young again?” I ignore his look he is giving me.

“Which bit don’t you get?” Jonghyun sighs. I ponder for a bit before saying, “All of them,”

Jonghyun rolls his eyes. “His ex,” he replies bluntly. Then the image of him putting an ‘X’ with his hand and pointing at Amelia makes sense.

“Ooh,” I say in realisation. “Oh,” he mimics back. I scowl into my plate of food. Stupid git. He sighs and put down the spoon he is holding.

“I don’t get it, how come he’s still thinking of her?” he asks to no-one particular. I stop slouching over my plate and stare at him, “Now that you mention it, where is Key?”

“Nurse Office,” Onew replies through mouthful of food.

“Hyung, keep your mouth shut,” Minho shoves Onew’s face to one side. “Apparently he hit his head hard to enough to blurb stupid things,” Taemin continues on and ducks away from Minho’s hand.

“Doesn’t this group have table manners?” he exasperatedly says.

“So what happened to that Joo Young?” I ask and the boys become silent. Amelia whistles, “That’s a first time you guys been quiet! ‘Cept for Minho because he’s always quiet,” then after seeing his face she looks the other way.

“They broke up,” Jonghyun offers. I bore holes into the empty space around Taemin who is sitting opposite me. I sigh and wave my hands around, “Yea, I’m going to need a little bit more,”

“They broke up during Christmas last year,” Jonghyun says again. I twitch, I give up. “Go on,” I reply in a robotic tone.

“What more do you want?” protests Jonghyun. I push his face to the other side and nod for Taemin to continue since I notice Onew is pretty much spacing out on the foods in front of him.

“Hmm, Key dumps her. We don’t really know why though. Kept pestering about it, he never answered,” Taemin thoughtfully bite into a fried chicken.

“More like said: Mind your own business,” Minho mimics and Taemin laughs. “Yea, he said that,”

“Ok, my neck is getting a crick, can you move your hand now?” Jonghyun complains. I look at my side and take my hand back, “Sorry,”

“Can’t really help you there about your question,” Taemin shrugs.

“Seriously hyung! Can’t you eat slower?” Minho scolds while Onew chokes on his food. Amelia pats his back, “Don’t bother,” she intervenes Minho when he is about to open his mouth.

“He doesn’t listen,” she explains while patting Onew’s back.

“Still, I don’t get it,” I tell Jonghyun. Jonghyun lets the spoon slips from his hand, “Can I get some food into my stomach first?” I glance at his plate and shrug.

“Sure, there aren’t many left on your plate,”

He stares at me weirdly, “What are you talking about? I hardly touched it,” he frowns and turns to his plate and his eyes nearly pop out.

“What? How?” he splutters. I point to Onew, “He stole your food,”

He glance at Onew, “Go choke and die!” he shouts.

“Don’t shout at the table!” yells back a hysterical Minho.

“I don’t get it either. Key loves this girl, why dump her during their anniversary?” Taemin turns to me as the other 4 fight.

“Because she was about to dump me,” a shadow looms over us.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ok! Bit short, but, enjoy? :)

I love you subscribers and commenters........figuratively......tee hee