Pedestrian road!

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 19

Eun Jung’s POV

“Well, this is awkward,” Jonghyun offers and all four of us just glare at him. He gulps nervously. Taemin sighs when he sees Amelia sitting next to Key and me next to Onew.

“Very awkward,” Taemin agrees.

It’s true, it’s very awkward. Ever since that incident happened our bonds just break. The bell rings signaling the end of lunch.

Thing is, we would all happily get away from each other momentarily. But we got club activities next. “I guess I’ll stop by the Divination Club,” I grin weakly to Taemin.

“Oh, yes, please!” Taemin happily claps his hand. Minho rolls his eyes.

“I’m going to the toilet,” Amelia mutters. “Same here,” Onew gets up after Amelia.

Those two are making me suspicious. They can actually last that long without each other. Hmm, never realised.

So it ended up just me and Key walking towards out destination. We just had to walk the same way. “So, erm, how’s your day?” I try to make a light conversation

“Fine,” he mutters back. I blink and look at everything else except for him.

“Why do you have to go the Divination Club?” he suddenly asks. “Uh,” I put out, startle by his question.

“Yea, ditch your club just like you ditch your best friend, huh?” he looks at me. I blink at the space in front of me before his words sink in.

“Look at me, Eun Jung,” Key says, stopping completely in the corridor. I stop walking and turn to look at him. His expression didn’t give out any emotion.

“What do you like about Onew that you have to break Amelia’s heart?” he whispers.

“Break Amelia’s heart? What for?” I ask him, confuse. “You know what!” he snaps back.

“Onew and Amelia just want a break from each other,” I protest.

“No, they want to have a break because Onew was cheating behind Amelia’s back with you!” he denies.

“I-what? They had a fight!”

“Oh, about what I wonder?” he sarcastic says. “I don’t know!” I scream back. My heart just skips a beat when Key starts to shout in my face about things I didn’t do. Why? Why?! What did I do?!

I take a step back away from Key. His face suddenly changes to apologetic. I don’t know why and at this point, I don’t care why.

“You know what? I’m not going to argue anymore,” I whisper to him. He reaches out a hand to me towards my face.

I feel a tear slide down. “Don’t,” I say, making his hand stop moving, his face fills with pain and hurt. Good.

I turn away and just walk away from him. Making him look ridiculous with his arm still outstretch. “Don’t” I repeat once again and more tears slide down.

 

Amelia’s POV

“Oh my god, I never knew this would be so hard to do,” Onew complains to me. “You said that this would be easy,”

“Well, I never knew that you said you and me had a fight that we need to ‘take a break’” I bunny quote.

“Well, I never knew that you said you and me had fought because I cheated with Eun Jung,” he says back.

I frown at him, “I never said that, Key assumed…what happened on your side?”

“I was hugging Eun Jung because we decide to ‘take a break’ and Key just rushed in yelling out “Eun Jung!” just to see me hugging her…” he furrows his eyebrows.

“Oh, so that’s what happened. Key assumed that you two were cheating on me and heard me sobbing so he went and comfort me,” I realise what happened.

“That’ not supposed to happen! You and Eun Jung are suppose to come to me and you get Eun Jung and Key to ‘help you out’ on our relationship!” I start to jump on the spot. “You idiot Key! Why couldn’t you come later, or faster? But no, you just had to run across the street full with cars. There’s something called a pedestrian road! It’s called pedestrian for a reason. It’s for people!

Onew hugs me, “Just calm down, I’m sure-“

He gets interrupted by shouting just around the corner. Me and Onew share a mystify glance and poke our head to see what’s going on.

“No, they want to have a break because Onew was cheating behind Amelia’s back with you!” Key shouts

“I-what? They had a fight!” Eun Jung has this wild look on her face.

“Oh, about what I wonder?” he sarcastic says. “I don’t know!” she screams back. She takes a step back away from Key. His face suddenly changes to apologetic. Tears are starting to form, threatening to spill down her cheeks.

“You know what? I’m not going to argue anymore,” she softly says to him. He reaches out a hand to comfort Eun Jung in some way.

 “Don’t,” she whispers, making his hand stop moving, his face fills with pain and hurt.

“We are in deep sugars,” Onew murmurs to me.

Pedestrian road!”

__________________________________________________

It's a short chappie, but it's designed to show the readers what the plan is. Or originally was.

^-^

Sakura4li