Confession

Arrange Magic

Keke, I advise you to listen to A friend's confession by 2AM, The instrumental one.

Magic Trick 32

Taemin’s POV

“Where do you think they are?” I crane my neck into the crowd. “They are in Earth,” Jonghyun replies. “You know, you might as well say the solar system while you’re at it,” Minho tugs at his shirt.

“There they are,” Onew points to some random place in the crowd. “What? You mean that pair of random girls walking towards us?” Key peers.

“Ooh, Eun Jung looks pretty,” I tug at Key’s shirt’s cuff. “Isn’t she pretty in that blue dress?” I look at his rigid face.

I look questionable at Minho. He shrugs and Amelia comes by. “Did you wait long?”

“Pretty long,” Jonghyun intones.

I shake Key’s arm, “Come on,” I laugh, running after the leaving group. He can’t be that stunned just because Eun Jung wore a dress, right?

 

Eun Jung’s POV

Start listening here!!

“You look pretty!” Taemin grins at me. He leans in and whisper, “Key looks quite shock,” he laughs quietly. I turn to look at him to see him looking back at me. My eyes widen and I turn back to a pair of grinning boys in front of me.

“Aw, she’s blushing, how cute,” Jonghyun coos to Taemin and he nods readily. “Come on,” Minho quietly cajoles me. “Do you know how long and hard that boy figured out his feeling for you?”

“And didn’t you dash back and forward to get the dress that Key bought for you?” Amelia gently says.

“You did?” Onew asks surprise. Amelia stares at him.

“Come on,” Taemin tugs me forward towards a table. “I’ll let that news sink into you first,” Jonghyun says, sitting down as well. Everybody is sitting until Key was the last one to come.

“Oh, you’re late,” Amelia scoffs, her face playful.

Key ignores her, “Can I talk to you for a moment?” and without hearing my reply, he tugs me away from the table. I glance back at the group, Minho is secretly smiling while Onew hugs Amelia close and Jonghyun is full on grinning as Taemin waves goodbye.

Key leads me to an isolated area and opens his mouth to say, “Eun Jung,” he looks at me. “Yea?” I reply, my mouth drying already.

“About the bet,” he starts.

“Bet?!” somebody shrieks nearby. Key rolls his eyes but continues on, “You won the bet, remember?”

I laugh, “Of course I remember,” sniggering as the image of Key vomiting floats into my mind. “You don’t have to be that happy,”

I smile apologetically at him, “Go on,”

“Do you remember how I said the winner will take the loser’s time for a few moments?”

I nod my head after a few moments. “Well, you’re taking my time, and I got something to say,” he bits his lips.

“You look beautiful in the blue dress, I told you so,” he slightly smiles. I glare at him, “Is that all?”

He shakes his head and shoves his hands into his white trousers. I blink as I look at his attire. Dressed in white jacket and trousers but with a black shirt underneath, I smile gently to myself. No wonder Amelia gripped my arm so much when we were trying to find them.

Key suddenly reaches forward and embraces me, burying his head into my hair. “I always, always liked you,” then he laughes, “Ever since you dumped ice cubs down my back,”

“So, tell me, did you ever liked me?”

_________________________________

Wee, another chapter done! Enjoy!