Bet No. 2

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 28

Minho’s POV

All of our carriages set into motion. “Hey, where’s Key, Eun Jung, Amelia and Hae Won?” Onew suddenly asks. “What happened to Eun Jung?” I ask, turning around to look at Taemin.

“The carriage broke in half and I entered your fairytale,” Taemin lazily lounge on his ‘footstool’.

“How did your fairytale goes?” Jonghyun prompts Onew. He thinks for a moment, “Well…we entered this forest with a huge tower and the carriage broke in half and I think she got left behind,” he suddenly realised what he just said.

“She got left behind?” I ask incredulously. “I left her behind! And she hates darkness! What if a kidnapper kidnapped her and sold her as a slave? What if a murderer on the run went and kill her? What if-“

“What if you don’t shut up, I’ll do all those what ifs you just said,” Jonghyun growls. Onew snaps his mouth shuts but he still have that worried look on his face.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Taemin comforts Onew. “Remember last time when somebody tried to do funny business with her, she nearly killed him?”

“You mean her?” Onew monotone asks. Taemin averts his eyes and stare at something else. I sigh, “We all know she can defend herself perfectly,”

The wall in front of us move and we all find ourselves staring at a staring contest between Key and Eun Jung, an amuse Hae Won and a fully grinning Amelia.

“See?” Jonghyun pats Onew’s back.

“Hi,” Amelia waves at Onew. His worried face transforms into a love sick one. We all groan and thankfully, the carriages move.

“Gee, nice dress!” Taemin nods at Eun Jung. She stares blankly at Onew. “What?” he protests.

“Ok, Onew ditched Amelia and she’s scare of the dark. Have anyone of you question why she is fully grinning like a cheshire cat?”

Onew stalls for a moment and I can hear his brain ticking.

“Because she planned this whole thing,” Eun Jung scowls at Amelia. “Aww, I still love you!” Amelia grins.

“You’re not going to get any birthday present this year!” Eun Jung snaps back. She turns back to us, “And wonder why there isn’t anybody here other than us?”

“I did…sort of…nah, not really,” Jonghyun trails off and stares into the ceiling. “Want to know why? Because she somehow ‘hired’ it.”

“Wait wait wait, how do you know?”

“I told her,” Amelia grins again and a microphone on a stand rises before her. “Welcome to the Love Booth Ride,” she announces into the microphone.

All the carriages move and Hae Won’s carriage moves next to Amelia. They both smile knowingly to each other. I stare at them suspiciously and then Taemin’s carriage bumps into mine.

“Those two are a bit suspicious, aren’t they?” he whispers as Amelia starts to narrate the story. “You read my mind,” I softly replies.

“That girl…Hae Won…she looks somewhat familiar,” Taemin wonderingly mutters.

“Would you care to dance?” Key’s carriage moves towards Eun Jung’s carriage.

“I think I would like to,” another voice replies. “Hell no,” Eun Jung’s voice rings out clearly, but nevertheless they both ‘dance’.

We all play our part and when the story finish, we all head out into the clearing and see a huge line of people outside the ride.

“Sorry, this ride is close now,” a woman announces, blocking the entrance. “But people just came out!” another person yells out.

“Aunty!” Amelia cries out and dashes towards the woman.  “Amelia! How was the ride?” the woman hugs her tightly.

“Just perfect,” she replies, grinning.

“I swear, she grins too much today,” Eun Jung scowls. “Aah!” Taemin announces softly. “Hmm?” I hum.

“I think I know who Hae Won is,” he grins wickedly.

Amelia isn’t the only one who is grinning too much today.

 

Amelia’s POV

We all stare at a specific figure in the distance. “Is it fine?” Jonghyun asks, uncertain. “I can’t look anymore,” Minho looks away.

“I’m sure he’ll be fine,” Hae Won says lightly. “Hmm,” Taemin nods, distracted. Hae Won looks a bit uncomfortable.

“You sure about this?” I ask Eun Jung.

She rolls her eyes, “Of course I’m sure,”

“Why is he up there again?” Jonghyun frowns. “He wants forgiveness,” Eun Jung mutters. “And you give it to him by asking him to ride the world’s fastest rollercoaster three times in a row?” Minho exclaims.

“Well, it was a bet,” Eun Jung thoughtfully replies.

We all watch as Key got thrown around in the rollercoaster. “Hey, I wouldn’t get into that extent just by getting you to forgive me,” Taemin announces.

“Well, he’s doing it,” Eun Jung watches lazily.

“Do you want to know why?” Jonghyun asks carefully, watching Eun Jung as she frowns.

“Not really,” she shakes her head.

“You sure?” Minho prompts her.

Eun Jung looks unsure as she debates in her head whether or not she wants to know.

“Because,” I start and stare at Hae Won, urging her to speak. Taemin looks satisfies as he leans backwards. Figure he will work who Hae Won is first.

“Key likes you.” Hae Won finishes the sentence.

Eun Jung spits out the drink she was drinking.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys, it's been a long time since we talked right?

It's been busy over the school days. Year 11 isn't that great huh...to top it off, I got TAFE for 4 hours, from 2 to 6pm.

But! I just realised, i got study periods and if I have no work to do, I just might write more!

Lately I haven't been inspired or have the feeling to write.

Thank you for the support!!

-whispers- I hope you didn't forgot what the story's about!

PS. I'd been inspired because one of my favourite AFF is being featured today!

Again, thank you for all the comments, subscription and support all the way!!!!!!

Love you guys heaps!!

EDIT: Can you guys who Hae Won is? kekekeke

Sakura4li