Cramps

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 5

“The nurse isn’t here,” I walk back to where Key is and his blood stain arm. “Did you have to scratch yourself?” I demand as I shiver in squeamish.

He grins and waves his arm in front of me. I slap him where there is no blood, “Stop it Key,” and shove him down on the seat.

I stand awkwardly in front of him then I step towards the door, “Well, the nurse is going to come soon, so just stay,” I open the door and step out.

“Where are you going?” Key calls out. “Back to classroom.” I call back.

“But you haven’t treated my injuries,” Key reminds me happily. Too happy if you ask me.

“And so?” I turn and look at him.

“I’m going to tell the teacher!” he sings out. I glare at particularly at nothing and stomp back to the nurse office.

“You mean it up to the teacher?” I snarl but he simply eagerly shoves his injured arm into my face.

I sigh, defeat. “Ok, ok, I get it. You just love torturing me.”

 

Key’s POV

Once I saw her shudder at my scratched arm, I grin. Because I know her weakness. She’s scared of blood. After teasing her a bit, she sits in front of me and dumps all the requirements next to me.

“Let’s see,” she mutters. She grabs my arm and drags me to the basin.

“Clean the wound,” she lists and scrubs off the stains before gently cleaning around the wound with a disgusted face. Then she proceeds to drag me back.

Her fingers dance in the air above the bandages and disinfectants. Somehow I’m regretting that I .

“Ok! Alcohol next,” she sings when she decides to pluck the alcohol bottle out of the pile. She grabs a cotton wool and splashes the liquid onto it. Then she dabs it quite forcefully onto my arm.

“Ow, ow, ow!” I yelp out in pain. “For heaven’s sake! Be gentle woman! Be gentle!”

Knowing her, she ignored me. But I catch a little glimpse of enjoyment in her eyes. She’s enjoying torturing me. Please nurse, I’m begging you. COME BACK QUICKLY BEFORE I DIE!

 

Eun Jung’s POV

I gleefully slap the band-aid on his arm making him tears at the pain. “And you’re done!” I slap on his arm again.

“You’re not planning to be a nurse, are you?” he asks as I think hard where I found all those things. “Nope,” I absentmindedly say as I prop the box of band-aid into the shelf.

“Good,” he breathes. “’Cause I’m pretty sure you aren’t going to be a good nurse,”

“What are you implying?” I growl at him. “I can always rip that band-aid off and you can redo the cleaning of the wound”

“I’m just saying!” he protests.

“Well, your saying !” I snap as I slam the cabinet door shut. But he is still complaining, “And you hit patients! You’re suppose to help save the patient’s life not help end it!”

“Like you said, I’m not going to be a nurse and you’re not exactly in danger,” I retort back as I reach for the alcohol liquid to put back.

I strain my legs trying to prop the bottle in it but I was just a bit short. Key sighs, “Here, let me help,” he stands behind me and touches my hand in the process of putting the bottle. My face change and I gasp out.

“What?” Key smirks. “Can’t resist me, now can you?” I glare at him before falling on top of him.

“Cramps,” I mutter to the floor. “Oh,” reply a surprised Key. The door opens and Amelia and the rest look down on us.

“Are we interrupting something?” Jonghyun grins. “No!” we instantly yell.

“I thought you were mortal enemies,” Minho raises his eyebrows. “We are!” we shout.

“We’ll leave you guys alone,” Onew and Amelia sings out and we just give up trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

“Told you,” Taemin only grins before skipping after the group.

“He told you what?” I ask, mystify to Key. His face is an inch close to my face. He only closes his eyes and sighs, “Nothing,”