And that's the end of the show

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 3

Key’s POV

She threw ice down my back. She threw ice down my back. SHE THREW ICE DOWN MY BACK! Ooh, she’s going to get it! She cramped the plastic cup into her bag. Just you wait then we’ll see who will win.

“Ok, students, I’m handing out your test back,” the teacher announces. We just groan. But I’m feeling confident. Very confident.

“The first place of this test is a bit of a surprise, it goes to Key,” the teacher announces. See? When I get a feeling, I’m usually very right. However when I turn to smile at my other friends, Eun Jung is looking a bit shock while Amber is trying to comfort her.

“Him?” she splutters. I look at her innocently.

“Eun Jung, you were just half a mark below, but congratulations, you’re second,”

Oh, I get it, she used to be first. I smirk and laugh in her face.

“And that’s the end of the show, ladies and gentlemen,” I whisper in her ear. Her eyes narrow as she turns towards me.

“You think you’re so good because you beat me in a test?”

 

Eun Jung’s POV

“You think you’re so good because you beat me in a test?” I growl. I admit it; it’s a blow to me. I mean, that idiot next to me got full marks? He got full marks?!

“Oh, I don’t think I’m so good because I beat you in a test.  I think I’m extremely good because I beat you in a test,” he laughs back.

Why that little!

“Let’s have a bet then. The next person who gets first place in the next test and the next magician competition is the better person,” I challenge him. I can feel Amelia nudging me and asking what I’m doing.

“Nah, that’s boring,” he waves the topic aside. “How about the next person who loses both of them will have to grant one wish to the winner?” he grins.

Jerk.

“Deal” and we shake hands.

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

“What was that?” Amelia shrieks wildly, ignoring the looks people are giving her. “You don’t challenge people and you don’t challenge them because of a tiny little thing!”

“Oh, be quiet, I thought you need a birthday present for Onew?”

“Ah no, it’s for Jonghyun,” she replies back, touching the merchandise in front of her. Then she suddenly slaps my arm, “And don’t you dare change the topic, Eun Jung!”

“And you call yourself my best friend!” I whine.

“I am and it’s my job to look out for you when you do weird things! Don’t do this bet thing, I have a bad feeling about it.”

“That’s what you said about Onew, and now you’re dating him” we move into another aisle.

“He’s a different case,”

“So is this one,”

“Trust me, I have a bad feeling about it,” she pleads. I sigh and put down the plushie I was examining.

“I have to go home now, good luck finding Jonghyun’s present,” I wave at her and leave the store.

I shake my head, square my shoulders and go back home to study.

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

Key’s POV

Ok, I need to memorise that formulae with that one then I can figure this question out. Let’s see...answer is x=5! Let’s check the answer...what?! x=8? NOT POSSIBLE!

“What’s not possible?” a voice tickles my ear. I yelp out in surprise and jump in the air, bumping my knees under the desk.

“Taemin!” I yell out when I see him grinning at my cussing. “What?” he innocently says and sits down on my bed. I grumble and turn back to my work.

“So,” he pauses, “What’s not possible?” I furrow my eyebrows at the answer and then the question. Yeah, ignoring Taemin will make him go away.

“Dude, have you not learn the basics? When you move that number, it becomes a negative,” a finger points at the number and skims the paper to the other side of equal.

“Oh,” I feel stupid. I sigh and slam the textbook shut narrowly on the verge of breaking Taemin’s finger in half but he snatches his hand back in time.

“What the heck?” he mutters angrily and plop onto my bed.

“Eun Jung is nice,” he says after a few minutes of silence. I look at him suspiciously, “And why do I need to know that?”

He sighs dreamingly as he gazes out of the window, I stare at him, “You’re not in love with her are you?!” I blurt out.

He laughs and looks back at me, “If I say yes, what would you do?” I shake my head furiously, “You’re not to date that girl. She’s...evil!”

“And if you say evil backwards you get live!” he happily says. I glare at him, “How did you know that?” He somewhat guiltily looks away and I gasp, “She told you?” He sheepishly smiles.

“So, what did you do in Divination Club?” I change the topic to avoid any conversation with her in it.

“Reading palms, tea leaves, and looking into crystal ball,” he lists off his fingers.

“Sounds interesting,” I vaguely answer. He nods vigorously and I ruffle his hair, “I’ll come with you tomorrow,”

“Nah, Eun Jung is coming with me,” then he trails off when he realised what he just said. “She what?!” I screech.

“You can come too!” he replies quickly. “No!” I holler in reply. “I can’t believe you ditch me for her,” I fume in anger.

“Not my fault you were too busy showing off your skills,” he snaps back. “At least I got skills,” I shoot back.

“And why do I need to know that? Last I check, I don’t go to the Arrange Magic club,”

I open my mouth to tell him off but he has a point. I snap it shut and glare at the walls. “Fine, but after that, I forbidden you to even talk or touch her!”

He rolls his eyes and gets up to the door, “Whatever,” he leaves the room.

“I’m warning you!” I shout at his back. I drop onto the bed and roll in the bed sheets. I push my face into the pillow and nearly suffocate myself in the process.

“Mum’s going to kill me about dirty bed sheets,” but I wouldn’t care less. What did they do at the Divination club? Better go check tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Boo!! Does your mother nags you about dirty bed sheets? 'Cause mine does.

Thank you for reading all this and thank you to those whom subscribed and those who commented. I love you too silents readers.

I'm also a silent reader, I'm talkative too~ *Hint Hint*