Love booth

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 25

“That was so slow,” Amelia complains. “It wasn’t fun at all,” Onew gloomily agrees. “Yea, I want it to go at a neck breaking speed!”

Key’s eyes almost pop out of his sockets. “That will be death!”

“Hey, was it fun?” Jonghyun bounces over to us. “It looks fun,” Taemin chirps.

“I don’t feel so good,” Minho mumbles. “But, it was slow,” Amelia protests.

“Yea, but he’s taller,” Key growls.

“Well, why don’t you sit down?” I suggest and leave Amelia and Key bickering. Again.

“He’s already sitting down,” Taemin points out.

“Do you want to vomit?” Jonghyun tenderly asks with a mild disgusted expression on his face.

“I haven’t eaten,” Minho replies.

“Oh, that’s a relief,” Jonghyun’s expression smiles.

“Feeling better?” Taemin touches Minho’s shoulder. “Yea, I’m fine,” Minho grins.

“Why are they arguing?” I look at Amelia and Key having a full on argument. Onew keeps shifting his foot.

“Hi Key!” a voice shouts and we all turn to see a girl running towards Key and tackling him towards to the ground.

“Wow, I never knew you would be here!” she exclaims.

“Me neither, Hae Won…” Key weakly replies.

Hae Won?

 

Amelia’s POV

I glare at Hae Won. That girl is a first class stalker, I’m telling you. I mean, I can see her when I’m on the roller coaster. Since it was so slow, I can see everything from up there.

That Hae Won was looking everywhere and when she spots Key, she immediately rushes through the entrance.

I asked Key while Eun Jung went to see if Minho was OK. I growl when I remember what he said.

“What?” Key exclaims. “What are you talking about? She’s not here,” he scoffs.

“Well, I can see her!” I snap at him. “Listen to me, you doofus idiot. Hae Won, she became top in literature and mathematics. Why on earth does she want you to teach her?”

“To learn more?” he questioningly asks. “From a 3 place person?” I reply skeptically.

“Hae Won is a good person. She’s intelligent, caring, kind, not sarcastic and certainly not dense,” he huffs.

“What? Now you like her?” Onew inquires.

“I-er,” Key says taken back. “Honey, please let me talk,” I touch Onew’s arm and he quiets down.

“So?” I prompt him.

“I don’t like her. I…was just comparing her to Eun Jung,” he trails off.

“Why do you compare her to Eun Jung?” I hiss at him.

“Why don’t we have this topic later on? And I’ll believe you when Hae Won comes rushing over and tackle me to the ground,”

“Fine, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” I scowl.

He throws his hand up, “Why do you always have the last wor-oomph!”

“Hi Key!” Hae Won greets happily.

I raise my eyebrow at him and he looks away. I glance at Eun Jung. She looks crestfallen.

 

Key’s POV

I turn to look at whatever Amelia is looking at. I immediately sit up when I see Eun Jung looking at us…rather sadly?

“Uh…” Minho starts, staring at us with a surprise look on his face. Taemin raises his eyebrows at us and Jonghyun clears his throat.

“We’re in public?” Onew gestures to the on looking people. I look at the awkward position I’m in. Hae Won is straddling me by the waist and she doesn’t seem fazed that she’s in the middle of an attention. Worst still…she’s wearing the dress.

“Oh…sorry,” Hae Won sheepishly gets off me. “I-uh, thanks,” I mutter as I stand up and brush my shirt. The audience groans as the show is over and the amusement park becomes busy again.

“So,” Amelia smiles at Hae Won. “What are you doing here?” her tone light but one look at her face, you can see thunder brewing.

“Well…it’s the holidays and I want to have some fun,” Hae Won grins at Amelia. Wow, if anybody else looks at Amelia, they will be struck down without a hesitation. No pun intended.

“Are you alone?” Jonghyun eyes at her. “Hmm,” she nods, ruffling her hair in embrassment. “Nobody in their right mind would go to an amusement park alone,” Taemin points out, his arms cross as he frowns.

“Ah well, shall we go?” I suggest. Minho stares at me and Amelia hisses.

“With her?” Onew hesitantly asks, nodding his head towards Hae Won. “Oh, sorry…am I interrupting?” Hae Won gasps in realisation.

“Hell yea,” Amelia mutters under her breath. I shoot a glare at her direction only to meet Onew’s hard gaze.

“Eun Jung! I want to go there!” Taemin suddenly whines. I nearly forgotten she was there. Taemin is tugging on the hem of her shirt vigorously while pointing at the place he wants to go. Get your hands off her, my mind growls.

“What? To a love booth?” Minho skeptically glances at them both.

Love booth?! Hell no, you are not going there Taemin! Eun Jung, refuse. For heaven’s sake, refus-

“Yea sure, why not?” Eun Jung grins at Taemin and he automatically tows her there and disappear behind the flap.

“Shall we go in after them?” I hesitantly ask. Amelia looks at me pointedly. “Well,” she smirks. “I can go with Onew. I guess Key can go with b*tch Hae Won since she’s the only guy she knows here. So…Minho and Jonghyun, you two are stuck together,” she sing songs and pull Onew away.

Was it me or did she just whispered b*tch before Hae Won’s name? “Let’s go,” Hae Won chirps and march us there leaving Minho and Jonghyun behind looking at each other wearily.

______________________
Well...I finished this chapter yesterday........but due to maintenance.....well.....you get the idea.
But thank you for thinking the best for us and changing servers that costed 5 times more.

Now........ta-da!!!!!!

Should I keep you in suspend or post another chappie up?

Oh yes, I got another chappie I just written......i'll keep you suspended then!

Sakura4li