The Amusement Park

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 24

“Hey,” Key huffs behind me. “I’m not going to walk with you back home. I’m going with-“

“Hae Won?” I suggest. A tiny fire of jealously ignites in my stomach. “Ah, yea,” he nods, somewhat daze.

“See you,” I walk away. I see Amelia waving at me, jumping up and down.

“Where’s Key?” she asks immediately as I reach her. “Oh, walking with Hae Won,” I point the other direction.

She scowls. “Don’t you feel…green?” she inquires.

I look at her. “Green?”

“Like…jealousy?”

I blink.

“…Envy?” she tries again. My eyes roll up to think. “Not really,” I tell her.

“Ugh,” she sighs defeated.

“What?” I protest. She mutters words like ‘thick skull’ and ‘density’

Should I be flattered?

“Where are the others?”

“I have no idea, but who cares. We haven’t gotten girls out day for ages,”

She tugs me along the direction of the mall.

“Amelia,” I laugh as I trudge with her.

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

“It’s the HOLIDAYS” Onew stretches in the outside the school gates. “And we are going to the AMUSEMENT PARK!” Amelia follows Onew out of the school.

“And my mum allowed me to GO OUT!” Jonghyun practically skips out.

“And I get to SLEEP IN!” Taemin happily peer into the sky.

“And I get to dump my textbooks in the FIRE,” Minho continues.

“And must you shout at the end of the sentence?” Key scowls as the happy group.

“And I love YOU TOO!” I shout, grinning, knowing it will make Key more annoy.

“Really?” he raises his eyebrow at me. I blink at him, startle. “Uh…no?”

“Hey, I’ll see you guys later tomorrow. Remember, AMUSEMENT PARK!” Amelia and Onew shouts at the last two words.

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

We stare up at it. “Must we?” I grimace at the structure. “Yes, it’s a one in a life time chance!” Amelia squeals.

Jonghyun looks sick, “Why did my mother allowed me to come again?”

“It looks…complicated,” Taemin trails off.

“I believe I’m too tall for it,” Minho states.

“One in a life time chance for what? Death?” Key gawks at Amelia. Only Onew didn’t complain. Probably because he’s a maniac like Amelia.

“It’s only a rollercoaster,” Amelia frowns. “Your mother let you come Jonghyun, else you’ll be studying your off, of course it’s not complicated Taemin, what are you talking about? You sit down, have the safety bar secure-“

“And get ready to puke and die,” Key mutters. Amelia decides to ignore him. “And Minho, I believe there is a height limit for people who are under 170 cm,”

“Damn!” Jonghyun cusses under his breath.

“And for your information, it’s one in a life time chance for fun!” Amelia glares at Key.

“Now, let’s go,” Onew marches us into the waiting line. Which fortunately, for Amelia and Onew, and unfortunately for the rest, example: us, it’s somewhat empty.

“I refuse to go on!” Taemin stamps his foot and shakes his head rapidly. “And you can’t make me!” he childishly glares.

“Well, then if Taemin’s not going, I’m not going,” Jonghyun interrupts. “Besides, he needs someone to look after him and,” his voice drops to a whisper. “That attendant is scaring me. He’s asking me if I’m wearing high heels,”

And sure enough, the attendant for checking the height is staring suspiciously at Jonghyun.

“Alright then,” Amelia grudgingly lets him off. Key glances at me and I know what he is thinking.

‘I don’t want to go on’

“Why can’t I be the shorter one for once?” Minho grumbles. “Maybe you should find a remedy,” Taemin pipes.

Minho glares at him. Jonghyun covers Taemin’s mouth. “Dude, if the rollercoaster isn’t going to kill you, Minho will. And I rather have the rollercoaster to kill me,” Jonghyun hisses. Taemin’s eyes grow wide.

“I don’t wanna die!” he wails.

I didn’t hear the rest of the conversation because the height attendant suddenly whispers to me. “Are you sure that your friend on the bench is not wearing high heels?”

I stare at him.

I beg your pardon?

“If you tell me, I’m willingly to put this rollercoaster in the fastest speed that it’s known for,” the attendant smiles.

Key stumbles behind me. “That thing was fast, now you want to put it faster?!”

“Erm,” I stall. “If I tell you the truth, would you put the rollercoaster in a slower speed?”

The attendant shrugs, “Sure,”

“Then he’s wearing high heels,” I got onto the rollercoaster.

“Just remember your promise,” Key reminds the attendant and sit in beside me.

“Serious? He’s wearing high heels?” he murmurs into my ear. “It’s his fault for not growing taller,” I mutter back.

__________________________________________________________________________

I realised I never said this.

Happy Christmas and Happy New eyar!

(Bit late, but better late than never!)

Soooo, still got a writers block....

But, enjoy?

^-^

Sakura4li