Bet done

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 29

Hae Won’s POV

“That’s a nice reaction,” Minho comments after a while. “I give up,” somebody gasps and slump next to me.

“Well, you just got one more ride to do and then you’re done,” Jonghyun dryly replies. “Yea, don’t you want to be forgiven?” Taemin innocently blinks.

“You’re forgiven,” Eun Jung quietly replies. Key looks up and asks cautiously, “Really?”

Eun Jung nods. Amelia and Onew smile slightly at each other and softly move away. They match each other, perfectly. I move quietly away from the table and then realised I forgotten something. I step back and grasp my hand on Taemin’s collar and jerk him away.

“Un,” he makes a choking sound. “Mister, you’re coming with me,” I whispers quietly and we both blend into the crowd as he tries to catch up with me while dragged backwards.

“Oh my god, I thought I was going to die,” he gasps as I drag him over behind a building. “You’re going to die if you don’t answer my questions,” I warn.

I cross my arms and wait for him to finish gasping like a dying fish. “Ok, what now?” he asks, eyeing me.

“How do you know who I am?” I glare at him suspiciously.

“Oh,” he brightens, “I thought you were going to ask me this ridiculous hard math question and-“

“Just answer the damn question,” I snap.

“It was pretty easy,” he grins. I feel a little sick in the stomach when he grins at me.

 

Eun Jung’s POV

“You really really really sure?” he asks for certainty from me. “Yes,” I sigh. Him? Likes me? Not possible, isn’t Hae Won more like his class?

“But I win this bet,” I quickly add. “And one more bet, I win this whole bet,” I gleefully grin. He softly smiles at me. “Then let’s have this last bet then,” he replies, his left hand cupping his face.

Oh well, my head is getting more dizzy when I think about this…situation. Only one cure for this, time to torture Key again.

“Sure, I bet you can’t ride that ride again and not puking,” I quickly put in and point to the rollercoaster he just got off from.

He glares at me, “You love to torture me, don’t you?”

Pretty much.

“Why can’t I choose?” he snaps. I shrug, “You were the one who suggested that we should have the last bet,”

“I hate you,”

“How sweet,” I coo and point to the ride, “Now. Go.”

                                                                   [♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]                

Taemin’s POV

After Hae Won’s fail interrogating, which I must admit is very cute the way she glares and huffs, we greet Eun Jung’s triumph face and Key’s body hanging out of a garbage bin.

“Is he vomiting?” Hae Won asks wonderingly.

“I did not just see that. I did not just see that. I did not just see that.” Jonghyun chants and covers his eyes with Minho shouting into his ear, “You did just see that. You did just see that. You did just see that.”

“Where’s Onew and Amelia?” I ask to no one in particular. Minho breaks off his chanting to briefly say, “You did just- rollercoaster- see that. For-the-third-time-in-a-row- You did just see that,”

“Are we the only normal people in this group?” I ask Hae Won. She stares back, “No, seeing that you practically stalked me, I’m the normal person in this group,”

“But…you got this weird things and that’s not normal,” I protest.

“Do you want to die?!” she yells.

___________________________________________________

Hi hi!! Look!!! I kept my promise, I'm on study period now and I'm at school!!

Thank god that the school didn't block this site!

kekekekeke, I decide to torture you guys longer and keep guessing about Hae Won!!

Maybe she's not that bad as she seems to be. Hmm.....

XD

Sakura4li

EDIT: If one more person subscribe, then I'll do a mini interview with the characters!!