Bet No. 1

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 21

The puck shoots into my goal, earning a point for Key. “That doesn’t count! I wasn’t ready,” I watch him as another puck is ready to be hit.

“Nope, one point to me,” he dismisses my protest and hit the puck in a slicing motion, making it zig zag towards me. I manage to hit it and score a point.

“You’re getting the hang of it,” Key praises, getting another puck ready.

I grin, “Of course,”

We are battling with the third puck when Amelia and Onew appear by our sides. “Key, you should let girls win,” Amelia complains, her eye watching the puck intensely.

“You should,” Onew agrees, standing next to Key. Key huffs in annoyance as I score a goal.

“You distracted me,” he shouts at Onew then I made another score in his goal. He blinks, “What?” he exclaims.

“Whoopsies,” I apologise, rubbing the back of my head. He scowls at Onew who backs off.

“I guess I won?” I grin awkwardly at him. “Whatever,” he huffs and slides the mallet over the table.

Amelia shrugs at me and both she and Onew walk off for another game.

“I guess I won this bet,” I race to catch up to Key. “Or do you want to restart?” I look at him while walking forward.

He glances at me in surprise, “I thought you love to win? Why would you want to restart?”

I shrug, “You don’t look happy,” I look at his reaction. He looks back, “And why would you care if I-watch out!” he lunges for me and pulls me away from a couple of racing kids arm with fake swords.

“Watch where you are going, idiots!” Key yells at their retreating back. I let out my breath and slid down a bit in shock. Key’s arm tightens its grip on me.

“You ok?” he looks down at me. “Uh,” I look up at his liquid brown eyes. “Yea, yea,” I look away and stand up properly by myself.

“Yea,” I smile at him. He nods back slowly.

Aaawkward.

 

Amelia’s POV

“Key’s no gentleman,” I complain to Onew. One thing I love about him is that he’s able to take my naggings and complains every time.

“Give him time,” Onew gently says. “He’s unromantic,” I sigh and Onew pulls me into a one arm hug. “Well then, what do you want to do about it?” he fingers a plushy toy on display.

“Hmm,” a grin forming as I spy some kids getting swords as prizes.

After I talk to them I look expectantly at Key and Eun Jung.

Onew gets the camera ready and he takes multiple of pictures as the kids rush around aiming for them.

“Let me see the pictures,” I tug on Onew arm after he finishes taking photos.

The recent one is of Key shouting after the kids with Eun Jung in his arms.

“You make a very good photographer,” I hug Onew.

He chuckles, “I do my best for you,”

 

Eun Jung’s POV

“Do you want to play any more games?” Key asks after eyeing a shooting game. “Not really,” I sigh back. He looks behind himself and smiles slyly at me. “What?” I look at him expectantly, a tiny smile forming.

“Shall we ditch them?” he gestures using his thumb over his shoulder. I glance at Amelia and Onew and they are heavily engross with something they got.

I eye at Key, “Why not?”

He grabs my hand and I run to catch up with him. We both are laughing crazily when we exit the building. “I can already imagine Amelia’s furious face,” I gasp for breath.

“And her naggings,” Key agrees, hands on knees. I breathe deeply and glance around us. We entered a mall.

“Hey,” Key tugs on my hand. “Let’s go there,” my eyes follow where he’s pointing and I frown angrily at him.

“Last time we went there, you called me a pig,” I cross my arms in annoyance. “Aw, come on, don’t be angry,” he tugs at my elbow into the purikura booth.

“I promise I won’t call you a pig,” he says looking at me. “Pinky promise?” he holds out his pinky.

“Fine,” I smile slightly as my pinky hook into his.

We have a blast taking pictures and near the end there are images of us trying to kill each other because of his statement: ‘You still look like a pig’

Key examines the photos. “I take it back, you don’t look like a pig,” he shows me a photo. I glance at him surprise.

“You look like a maniac,” he points to me trying to kill him. “Oh, you are so going to get it,” I growl at him. He grins at my face and starts to springs away.

“Maniac,” he manages to sings while darting through shoppers.

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

We’ve been chaser for what now? An hour? 15 minutes is what my watch says. Meh, my internal clock says an hour and I’m going with an hour.

Fine, 15 minutes then.

I spot Key yet again. Gee, aren’t he athletic? I lung at him and we both topple over on the carpet. (A/N not sure in Korea, but in Australia, there are some floors in the mall with carpets)

“I got you,” I delightfully pull at Key’s face making him look like a retard. After some struggling, he manages to get his face back to normal.

“I’m hungry,” he collapses on me. “I wonder whose fault is that,” I muffle through his shirt.

He leans back on me, “What did you say?” he gleefully asks.

“I said: GET OFF ME!!” I shout and roll myself out of him. “I’m hungry,” Key whines away, getting up and stands over me.

“So?” I get up as well and face me. “So…let’s eat!” Key’s face breaks out into a huge grin and we head to the food court.

 

Amelia’s POV

“Where did they go?” I ask Onew, scanning the arcade place furiously. “They escaped,” Onew concludes. “Whaaat?” I exclaim, disappointed. “Don’t worry,” Onew puts an arm around my shoulder. “We can always have another double date,”

“Another? We gotta have loads!”

“Well, better charge this camera up while we’re at it,” Onew shakes the camera he’s holding.

“Seriously Key. You . You are the worst boyfriend that Eun Jung can get,” I mutter.

 

Key’s POV

“Achoo!” I sneeze. “Bless you,” Eun Jung says, her eyes landing on a store.

 

Amelia’s POV

“How did he asked her out anyway?” I turn to Onew. “By asking?” he suggests.

“Nah, Eun Jung hates him, remember? As much dense Key is, Eun Jung is denser,”

 

Key’s POV

“Achoo!” I sneeze again. This time Eun Jung turns to me. “Seriously, I’m not going to say ‘Bless you’ one more ti-“

“Achoo!”

“Never mind,” she snaps.

__________________________________________________________

I don't know about you, but I like Amelia/Onew couple.

:P

So, anyway, happy reading again!

It's been busy with my dad around, but oh well, it's fun!

^-^

Sakura4li