Reply from Cards

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 33

“Aha, you’re kidding right?” I choke out. Key pulls out of the hug and stares at me. I laugh, “I mean, you kissed Hae Won, tutored her when she’s on top of the grade and you act like you’re dating her. How could you like me?” I laugh again, swatting his arm. “That’s a joke, right?” He stares with no emotion in his eyes.

“Oh, it’s not a joke?” I bit my lips nervously. “Well, who put you up in a bet then? Amelia? Hae Won?” Honestly, I don’t know why I’m like this. But, really, played with my feelings even after liking me and went as far as kissing another person, is this how you show that you like someone?

“No,” he shakes his head. “Why are you like this?” he gently touches my face. “Oh I don’t know, apart from the fact that you kissed Hae Won? Then what? You said you liked me all the way back then and you figured out, oh well, let’s kiss another girl then you come back to me?”

“What, no-“ he starts.

“It’s not like that!” Amelia jumps from behind the wall. “Hae Won is just a girl that got this weird powers and, and,” she stumbles on her words. She stares at me, “And that was a trick to find out if I was listening, right?”

“Spot on!” I grin and then glower at her. “I swear, if Onew ever proposed to you, I’ll be there with a camera filming,” I growl.

“Ok, ok. Let’s go,” she grins and ushers the rest out from the back of the wall.

“So?” Key turns to look at me. “Hm, are they playing cards there? Come on, let’s go!” I tug on his arm and drag him there.

“I, what?” I shove him pile of cards on his hands and sit down opposite him. We are on a separate table than the rest of the players.

“I don’t know how to play though,” he stammers but starts to deal out the cards anyway. “Fine, let’s play Go Fish then,” I smile.

“You do know how to play, right?” I . He blushes, “Of course!”

“Fine, do you have a 5?”

“Go fish,”

“Sorry, I don’t have a rod.” I pick up a card in the middle. He rolls his eyes. “Have an ace?”

“Go fish,”

“Sorry, I don’t have a bait,” he grins and pick up a card.

And it goes on, asking questions back and forth. “Done,” I sing out.

“What? You don’t even have a pair of cards out!” he protests and then stop when he sees my cards in my hand.

♥   ♣ ♦ ♥ ♦     ♠  ♥ ♣      ♠ ♥ ♦

I     l  o v e    y  o  u     t  o  o

 ‘I love you too’

 

____________________________________________-

A short chappie, but hey, I don't want to ruin the mood.....kekekekeke

The story doesn't end here though...who is Hae Won?? o.O

Sakura4li

Taemin: I WANNA REVEAL IT!!

Sakura: Did you hear somebody talk?

Onew: She's still mad at us for the interview?