Love Ride

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 26

Eun Jung’s POV

“I thought…it’s a booth?” Amelia uncertainly asks, her head poking into the room. “Oh, just go in, Amelia!” shouts a frustrated Jonghyun.

Amelia grins at us, “Just because you got paired up with Minho doesn’t give you the right to order me,”

Taemin glances at Onew questionably. Then we can hear Minho and Jonghyun’s voices outside when Key and Hae Won enter together. My heart skips a beat when I see Hae Won holding Key’s wrist.

“What’s happening?” ask an amuse Amelia.

“They are arguing which one is the guy and which one is the girl,” Key reports to us. “Pah!” Amelia snorts.

Then a very grumpy Jonghyun enters. “So…who’s the girl?” Onew asks, grinning, knowing the answer already.

“Who do you think?” Jonghyun grumbles as a triumph grinning Minho comes to join us.

We all laugh as Jonghyun looks at us, miffs.

“Welcome…” a misty voice speaks, and Hae Won squeaks in fright. I barely manage my eyes to roll.

“To the love ride…” it continues.

“Love ride?” Jonghyun asks incredulously, his arms cross. There was a brief sunshine as Minho peeks outside.

“Taemin,” he says, frustrated. “It said Love booth ride, not booth.”

“How can you miss a word?” Key asks, in a horrified tone. Taemin rubs his head. “It’s holidays, let’s just enjoy ourselves,” I pat Taemin’s back and he grins at me. Key looks at me intensely and I uncomfortably shrug his glance away.

“You will re-enact the scenes of a tale…” the voice continues as if ignoring our comments. “Please get into a line and onto the carriage…your carriage will tell you what fairytale you will re-enact…either in tragedy or in happiness…that will be your love destine with your partner you are going to ride with…”

“What? Does it speak?” Hae Won frowns as mist suddenly clouds around us and the first carriage arrives. It is a gondola with a half masked figure at the end.

“Ooh, Phantom of the Opera,” Taemin says, helping me onto the gondola. “It’s…realistic…” I compliment at the gondola rocks side to side as we settle down into it.

“I hope you are not sea sick,” I murmur to Taemin and he shakes his head, grinning as we head into the dark tunnel.

 

Onew’s POV

We watch after them as the gondola makes its way into a tunnel. I glance at Amelia and see her clutching at my sleeve tightly. I wrap my arm around her and she relax, leaning into me. She knows that I know she’s afraid of the dark.

A lone tower appears in an island with grass and flowers. This tower doesn’t have a top and we Amelia steps into the tower, seats can be seen.

“See you later, Rapunzel,” Key grins. “And Prince,” Hae Won mock bows at us. “Lucky I got long hair huh?” Amelia smiles at me.

Oh yea…it’s been a long time since I’d been alone with her.

“Lucky,” I agree as she hugs me by the waist and my arm automatically wrap her back securely.

“And I’m lucky I have a boyfriend like you,” she whispers. “What?” I teasingly ask. I almost laugh out loud as Amelia blushes and mutter a ‘Nothing’

She’s too cute for her own age.

 

Key’s POV

As the island disappear into another tunnel, two carriages come in. The first one stop at a few feet away from where I’m standing and the second stop a few feet behind the first one.

“Ugh,” both Minho and Jonghyun grimace at the second carriage. Hae Won grins rather largely as she glances at it.

“I’m not going to kiss you,” Minho growls as Jonghyun eyes the coffin. “I don’t want you to,” he snaps back, sitting cross legged on the soft material. Minho scowls as he enters the carriage.

“It just have to be Snow White,” they both growl. Their carriage consists of a ‘golden coffin’ and the glass lid laid on the grass with the seven dwarfs staring at Minho and Jonghyun eagerly.

“It’s creepy me out,” Jonghyun whines. “Just close your eyes,” Minho sighs. “You are the worst boyfriend I ever had!” Jonghyun snaps.

“I believe I’m the first one you ever had,” Minho amusedly replies and Jonghyun shouts his mouth rather quickly.

“Come on,” Hae Won tugs me onto our carriage. It’s a lake…with the water curving up into splashes which are seats and two swan sit in front of us. One black and one white.

“Swan Lake,” Hae Won gleefully says and claps her hand in delight. Oh boy…

“It’s going to be a long ride,” Jonghyun sighs as the carriages starts to move.

It is going to be a long ride…I wonder how Eun Jung is doing?

 

Eun Jung’s POV

The gondola is splashing its way through a mist and suddenly a voice speaks.

“Christine…” and a hand land onto my shoulder. I couldn’t help it, I shriek. We both quickly turn around and Taemin nearly leaps off the gondola.

“What the-?” Taemin exclaims as he eye at the half mask figure. “It’s a robot,” I breathe.

“Why can’t they warn us?” Taemin grumbles.

We reach a place where there is a stage with red velvet curtain around it and seats in front of it.

Suddenly several figures pop up out of the stage. “You must give Christine the lead,” one of the figures read. “And reserve the top box for tonight’s performance…if Christine is not the female lead, you will regret it…”

“Why, I don’t believe this nonsense!” another figure complains. Suddenly the lights dim and a song starts. “This is nice,” Taemin comments, grinning.

I was about to nod in agreement when a chandelier falls on top of the figure singing. We both jump at the sound.

“Or…not,” Taemin trails off, uncomfortable that he said it was nice when a figure died.

The gondola starts to rock, signaling us that we are about to move.

We enter a lake…just a lake, and it includes lily pads and bits of weeds. “Er…I’m pretty sure that there is a sewer in the story…not a lake…” Taemin glances at the room.

“Well…don’t ask me…I haven’t seen Phantom of the Opera,” I nervously glance around me. A grinding noise starts and we both gape as a lake type carriage floats under a lifted wall.

Not the fact that Key’s carriage just came in…but the fact that Key and Hae Won is kissing…

“Hae Won…” Key breathes.

“Gee…overrated much?” Taemin comments. Just a bit too loud as they both break apart when Taemin’s voice echoes through the chamber.

Overrated much…overrated much…overrated much….

________________________________________________________

Another one! Yay!

Thank you for all the comments and subscribing!!!!

And bearing with me through the updates!

Sakura4li

P.S. Who hates Hae Won btw?