Holiday and Report cards

Arrange Magic

Magic Trick 23

Key’s POV

I watch her as she flits through the aisle with glee and the products the shop are selling pile up high in her arms. I take a step back and glance up at the store’s name.

Fluffy Clouds.

“You like marshmallows?” I ask her as she grabs another packet off the shelf. At this rate, she’s going to buy the whole store clean.

“Yea, is it obvious?” she replies back. I look at her wearily, “Very obvious,”

She steps closer and grins. “What’s wrong with you?” I ask her as she takes another step closer. I back away until my back hits a display shelf.

She points over my shoulder with an amaze look on her face.

“Marshmallow plushie!!” she yells happily and shoves all her marshmallow bags into me. I promptly drop them onto the floor.

I roll my eyes as she hugs the plushie to death and my gaze soften. She’s really cute…isn’t she?

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

Eun Jung’s POV

“It’s nearly school holidays!” Amelia excitedly tells me as I sit down in the cafeteria. “About time,” Taemin groans.

“Let’s go somewhere in the holidays,” Onew grins.

“I don’t know…I’m not sure if my mother allows me to. She’s isn’t very please with my report,” Jonghyun trails off.

Oh yea, we got our report cards.

“Really?” Amelia grimaces. “What did you get anyway?” Minho scrunches his face. “Well, I quote, No A’s, 2 B’s, 3 C’s and a D! You better get your in front of a studying desk in the holidays!” Jonghyun mimics his mother’s voice.

“Wow, even my report isn’t as bad as that,” Taemin thoughtlessly says. “Oh, I’m sorry, did your club show you the answers to the test?” Jonghyun scowls.

“What did you got, Eun Jung?”

“Probably all A’s,” Onew guesses. “Do you have to rub it in my face?” Jonghyun groans.

“Sorry,” Onew quickly says.

“Probably,” I shrug.

“What did Key got?” Minho asks. “Uh,” I scan the table. “Where is Key anyway?”

“Probably all A’s,” Amelia lists, monotone.

“Ok! I’m not going to listen until we finish the topic,” Jonghyun snaps, fingers in his ears.

“It’s not like you were expressing you opinion anyway,” Taemin tells him.

“-Yea, sure. I’ll see you later,” Key walks over to us after he waves goodbye to a girl.

“Who’s that?” Amelia points to the girl’s back using her fork. Minho raises his eyebrows at Key and Taemin nearly falls off his chair as he leans backwards to see the girl’s face.

“Ah, just a friend. Her mother wants me to tutor her,” Key airily replies and takes the seat next to me.

“Wow,” Amelia states unenthusiastic.

Key stares at Amelia. “What?” she defends herself. Key just shakes his head.

“Are we done yet?” Jonghyun asks, peeking up. Sensing that we aren’t talking about report cards, he unplug his ears.

“So,” Amelia grins cheekily. “About the report cards-“

“NO!”

[♥] [♦] [♣] [♠]

“I found out her name,” Taemin whispers to me. I glance at him questionably. He sighs. “You know, the ‘Mother asked Key to tutor me’ girl”

“What’s her name?” Minho leans backwards as if looking the teacher as far away as possible will make him pay more attention is actually talking to us.

“Hae Won,”

“As in the Hae Won that got first place in that Math and Literature competition?” Amelia hisses.

“The same one,” Taemin confirms.

“Why the heck does she needs tutoring?” Onew asks, bewildered.

“Beats me,” Jonghyun hisses back, squinting his eyes to see the board.

“What are you talking about?” Key asks. But Taemin and Minho pushes him away quickly.

“And why the heck are you so into this girl?” I eye them curiously.

“Because, oh, if Key isn’t going to say it, then I will. Key li-“

If the back group would kindly listen to what I was trying to say!” the teacher roars and everybody dashes away from me and Taemin.

“Jonghyun, your mother already talked to me. If you would just focus on your work, I would care to write in your next report that you had listen in class,”

Jonghyun scowls at his book.

The class ends and all of us leave the classroom as quickly as possible. “Guys,” Jonghyun gloomily says, “I have to work harder if I want to come out and play with you guys in the holidays,”

“Oh, so, where are you going?” I ask him as he turns away from us.

“The library,” he sighs.

We all look at him. “What?” he asks.

“I think I’d realised why he got so bad in his report card,” Amelia breathes under her breath.

“The library’s that way,” Minho points to the other way that Jonghyun is facing.

“I think I’d realised too,” Onew mutters back.

And as soon as he disappears from view, “He doesn’t even know his school’s map,” we all chorus together.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. But I have (had, not sure if I have now :S) a writer block and I didn't have the urge to write.

But, Ta- da!

Update!

Sakura4li