Just like now..

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is only 8am in the morning and Jessica’s phone is ringing.

 

Jessica’s POV:

“JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON!!!!!!! WAKE UP NOW SLEEPYHEAD!!” Tiffany shouted at the top of her lungs on the phone.

“YAH! Tiffany Hwang! I’m not deaf!” I shouted back at her.

“Okay! Sica, I heard that we are having practices with either Super Junior or Shinee today! I’m really excited! Let’s not be late alright! See you at the café near SM!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly over the phone.

She hangs up immediately after her last sentence. That girl. Well, she sounded like a carefree girl. Screaming and squealing over the phone. It may be undeniably true that she is very excited for our dance practice with Super Junior, or Shinee, however, she changed a lot after her break up with Taecyeon oppa. She may be the one that suggested the break up, but knowing her at the age of 3, I can tell that she really loves him. Break up is not what she really wanted, but she did that because she knows that Taecyeon oppa doesn’t love her. Everything was just a game. Fany used to be a really cheerful girl. The day when Taecyeon oppa asked her to be with him 3 years ago in San Francisco, she was really over the moon. But look at her now, smiling brightly on the outside like nothing had ever happen, yet hurting and bleeding on the inside. Poor Fany, just like me, I guess.

I hopped off my bed and dashed to my wardrobe in split seconds. I lazily picked a set of comfortable clothes and headed straight to the toilet. Since I’m going for practice, I just wore shorts and tank top, with a black blazer. After bathing and putting on my light make up, I packed my dancing clothes into my bag. It took me about an hour to get ready and all. I left my room door close and headed to the dining hall, where I see my parents, discussing about the matters of the company.

“Morning Appa, Eomma!” I greeted my beloved parents sweetly, giving both of them a small peck on their cheeks. As I was running out of time, and I’m sure fany will get frustrated for waiting too long, I grabbed a sandwich, bid goodbye with my parents and run to the car where my chauffeur stood. Sitting quietly in the car, I gently took out my earpiece and pluck it into my itouch. Listening to the songs that Jae oppa and I once loved, I still feel some pain. I don’t know why, but it no longer hurt that much today. It may be because I’m numb to this feeling, knowing the fact that he chose to leave me quietly after all that we’ve been through together. Or, maybe a part of me has gotten over him; maybe I’m ready to go on to the next chapter of my life, without him, Kim Jaejoong.

 

Tiffany’s POV:

“Aish! Jessica can never be punctual!” I mumbled to myself as I walked out of the café. I had arrived half an hour ago and I see no signs of sica. Hence, I decided to wait for her outside the café. Apparently, I wasn’t paying attention and looking at where I am going, since I’m busy texting Jessica, trying to rush her.

“OUCH!” I rubbed my head in pain as I fall hard to the ground. It hurts. I looked up and saw a really handsome figure  Choi Siwon, the visual of Super Junior. Am I lucky or what?

“Omo! Mianhe!” I stood up immediately bowed 90 degrees at the guy in front of me, feeling embarrassed and apologetic. “Sorry, I wasn’t looking at where I’m going. I’m terribly sorry!”

I slowly glanced up again and I saw him smiling at me. That smile is sweet and charming.

“It’s okay, I wasn’t paying attention too, and does your head hurt?” he asked caringly.

I smiled sweetly at him, showing that I’m fine. We stood there staring at each other awkwardly for a few seconds unknowingly.

“Oh sorry, I got to go! May we meet again!” he broke the silence, and ran towards the SM building.

Well, I can’t believe I bumped into Choi Siwon, the visual of Super Junior! But, he seemed really nice and amiable, just like when I first met Taec oppa...  Oh forget it! Seriously, where is Jessica? We are running late!! I picked up my phone and dialed the number which I’m most familiar with.

“Yah yah fany I’m reaching arraso? Just give me 3 minutes! Bye!” Sica said over the phone.

Apparently, the call didn’t even last for a minute. She didn’t even give me a chance to talk. Haiz. We’ve been practicing a lot these days and didn’t have much time to do some catching up. I wonder how she is progressing for forgetting Jaejoong oppa. I know Sica loves him a lot. Each time she cries, I feel her pain, it’s unbearable. I just hope Sica can get over oppa soon... It’s been a year and he didn’t contact any of us. He might even be married with kids by now. I know it might be selfish of me to tell Sica to forget about him, but Sica’s my best friend, I really cant bear to see her crying her eyes out, thinking of Jaejoong oppa almost every day and night. I think the only reason everyone holds on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don't change when everything and everyone else does.

 

Siwon's POV

Ahhhh that girl is cute! I hope to see her again. I cant believed we stood there staring at each other for so long without talking. She must be thinking that I’m a weird guy. Her eye smile is really captivating! If it wasn't for the hectic schedule, I would love to know her more. But I'm afraid she might be freaked out since it’s such a sudden meeting under such conditions. Oh well. 

"Siwon! What are you thinking about? Concentrate okay! We need to rehearse for the concert! We are running out of time and manager hyung said that the dancers for our concert are arriving soon!" Leeteuk hyung commanded. We have got only 1 month left to the concert but we are not ready yet. Dancers start rehearsing with us only today. Are we able to keep up with the time and put on a magnificent show for our fans?


Donghae's POV:

I wonder what happen to Siwon. Usually, he can concentrate really well. Is there something bothering him? For the past few days, we have been searching impatiently for dancers and finally, they can start practicing today. I was so worried that we would encounter more problems along that way. I’ll be doing a solo stage with Eunhyuk, along with a female dancer. I hope she’s able to pick up fast and cooperate well with us.

“Come on guys, let’s take a break. The dancers are reaching so go to the restroom if you need. We don’t have time later.” Leeteuk said while gulping down his bottle of water.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Tiffany, together with few other dancers are walking towards the Super Junior practice room, with their manager leading the way.

“Hey boys! These girls are the dancers for your concert. Each dancer has been arranged to dance with certain members so no negotiation since we do not have any more time to waste alright!” the manager said calmly.

I caught Siwon staring at a pretty girl. Is he interested in her? Do they know each other? They are smiling awkwardly across the room, and it’s weird because it’s my first time seeing Siwon like that. Then, this blonde haired girl caught my attention. She has a long wavy hair. She looks like a pretty doll, standing shyly among the group of girls behind manager hyung. She looked up and smiled sweetly at us. She’s gorgeous in her simple outfit.

“Okay last two, Tiffany you’ll be with Siwon for the dance and Jessica, Eunhyuk and Donghae’s solo stage. Now, get on with work, and Donghae, stop daydreaming!” manager hyung announced, shooting an icy death glare at me. I admit I wasn’t really paying attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter