Almost...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers! This is probably my longest update whereby i deleted and typed all over again for 4 times-.- Please continue to support and subscibe to the story! i really need your support:( Do comment alright! anyway, i encouraged you guys to play Jessica's -Almost when you are reading the fic. it would be much better when you read as you listen to the song.(: Enjoy!

 

Yoona's POV:


I was sitting among the crowd watching their concert. I told oppa im not going but i turned up instead. My heart aches. I couldn't stand the sight of Donghae oppa kissing her. I see the sparks. No matter how unwilling I am, they seem to love each other so much. I don't want to give up, I've fought so hard... Sometimes, I wonder how things are bound to be. She is a married woman yet could get Donghae oppa to be so crazy over her. Whereas no matter how hard I try, I can't even earn a smile from him. I thought i was strong enough to fight with Sica... Im Yoona, I'm such a pathetic failure.

Tiffany's POV:


I spoke to Sica after the concert. She remembered oppa. I feel really happy because she finally figured out how she feels. However, my heart aches for the two of them. They love each other so much, yet there stood Yoona and Jae oppa between them. I know how hurtful it is when you could only love the one from a distance away, and it hurts twice as much when you believed how well they are doing without you. Sica, your route to love had been a tough journey with so many obstacles. Dear lord, this girl had suffered enough, a sweet love story for her wouldn't affect. When will she ever see the rainbow of her life? For those clouds are pressing on her, no sunshine after her storm... Donghae oppa really loves Sica, I can tell how much he cares for her. But Sica said he chose Yoona. Whereas Siwon oppa said that was because Sica chose jaejoong oppa. Love, its complicated how two hearts collide but yet unable to get together...


Jessica's POV:


It's been a few weeks ever since I came back from America. Jae oppa, how have you been? Seeing Donghae oppa with Yoona hurts. It hurts. I'm back to SM entertainment as a trainee once again. Lee soo man had made known to the public that I'll be debuting one day after Fany. It had always been a dream of mine to stand on the stage, singing the song I've composed. The limelight of the stage. The applause of the audience, a fandom of my own. It's my life, to sing and dance, to convey my feelings and words through the melody of beauty. Will Donghae oppa be there? On a second note, the day of my debut, is exactly the day I left him. The exact three years, probably enough to show him I'm still doing fine. Those emotions I chose not to show. It's you, lee donghae, all I ever wanted. I was so close to you, close to seeing how I exactly lose you. 

My practice after a long tiring day had finally ended. Sitting alone in the studio, looking back on how much I've lost, and then I realized how much of a fool I've been... Oppa, just that inch, we missed it just by that inch... I've yet to tell him that I've regained all my memories, for I had got no idea how I'm going to face him and yoona after everything. Am I going to pretend that nothing had happened? Sica, you're such a pabo. 

"Sica?" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. I looked up and it was Eunhyuk oppa. 

"Oh Annyeong oppa!" I greeted him, while wiping away those tear stains. He looked at me worriedly. I smiled, assuring I'm fine. 

"It's late you know, quickly go home arasso?" Eunhyuk oppa said, patting my head like a big brother. He had always been the one I'm closest to after Fany. He read my mind like a open book. I've depended so much on him but what if one day oppa gets a girlfriend, will he still cares for me like he always did?

"Arasso oppa, I'll go home now!" I said cheerfully, trying to put on my stronger front.

"Sica, all the best for your debut next week!" Eunhyuk oppa wished me all the best. All my emotions rushed up to me. He knew I regained my memory and he understands how pain it is to watch your love one drifting away. I hugged him as my tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks. 

"Oppa, I've tried to numb myself by practicing all day long. I tried to avoid him to not feel anything, I tried my hardest to his away those feelings surfacing. It hurts. The song, my debut song, every single word tells me how much I miss him..." I broke down, literally. I can't control anymore, when it especially hurt to see Yoona with Donghae oppa.

"Sica ahh, I'm not sure how to tell me but promise me to hang on alright? You've come so far so go on. I know how much you miss him, but miracles do happen." Eunhyuk oppa said soothingly, comforting the emotional me. 

"I'll send you home arasso?" he said as he led me slowly to his car. The journey was exceptionally quiet. Memories just engulfed me like there's no tomorrow. Donghae oppa, why?

Eunhyuk's POV:
How am I suppose to tell her Donghae still loves her? It was a deal we made, that Sica will be with jaejoong, and donghae will try to love Yoona. But why? Who are we to decide for them? Sica loves him so much. It pains to see my best friend and my favourite dongsaeng hurt...

Taecyeon's POV:
I heard from Yoona that Donghae had been avoiding her. Yes, we are close once again. I'm always with her. She is still a sweet and loving girl! Am I starting to love her? No, it can't be that way right? A part of me still loves Fany, the goddess of my life. But, why do I feel affectionate towards Yoona? 

One week pass...

Tiffany's POV:
Isn't it fast? It's my debut today and I'm feeling exceptionally nervous. If I were to screw up today, it'll probably be the end of my career...

"Hey Fany!" Siwon oppa came into the dressing room. He was neatly dressed in his tuxedo, holding a bouquet of lilies. His smile was just enough to keep me calm for the whole performance. 

"Oppa!" I shouted happily and threw myself into his embrace. We gave each other a soft peck on the lips. I was really happy to see this charming guy right in front of me. 

"I'm sure my brighter than gems Fany can do this!" he whispered into my ears as he smirked. I smacked him lightly on his arms as my name was called up for the stage. I winked at him as I walked up the stage confidently. Yes Tiffany, it's your time to shine! I sang my debut song-by myself.

The inspiration came from the journey in love. From Taecyeon oppa to Siwon oppa. Everything was like a dream come true. Siwon, my shining knight. The song ended and applause filled the stage. I was really contented to see the response. I did it, I manage to do it, a song of my own, the stage of my own. 

I ran back to the backstage, suppressing my overflowing tears of joy. Siwon oppa came up to me and hug me. We kissed, passionately for five minutes. I love him so much. Today was probably the best day of my life. How will it be for Sica tomorrow? 
 

Jessica's POV:


Fany was amazing. She finally made it. It'll be my turn tomorrow and hope it won't be that bad. Fany has Siwon oppa by her side to cheer her own, but who will be there for me when I'm scared?

12 hours pass so quickly. It my turn. I'm done with my hair and makeup. I sat quietly in the corner of the room, thinking who will be there to root for me. He came into my mine but I guess I was silly enough to even think about this now. 

"Sicaaaaaa! Oh my god, you look gorgeous, I almost couldn't recognize you!" Leeteuk oppa said as he examined me from head to toe.

"Yah! Stop looking at my friend! Oh god,how can they make you wear such revealing clothes? Anyway nice figure babe!" Tiffany glared playfully at Leeteuk. 

"Gosh, your figure and cleavage, you own it all my dear." Fany whispered playfully into my ears as I shoot her an icy glare. The room was filled with noises as the boys kept fooling around. Sometimes, I wonder how empty my life would be if I were to return to America one day... I scanned around the room. I saw Donghae oppa standing quietly by the door. He looked away when he notice me looking in his direction. Joy grew in me, at least I'm fit to be in his eyes, at least for that very moment, I'm sure he was mesmerized, mesmerized by the Jessica in front of him.

It was my turn. I walked slowly up the stage. Under the spotlight, I sang. It was a song I composed...

Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Could someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's too late
And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say

I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you

I cannot believe I let you go
Or what I should say is I shoulda grabbed you up and never let you go
I shoulda went out with you
I shoulda made you my boo boy
Yes that's one time I shoulda broke the rules

I shoulda went on a date
Shoulda found a way to escape
Shoulda turned a almost into 
If it happens now its to late
How could I celebrate a love that wasn't real
And if it didn't happen why does my heart feel

I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter