Trust, is what makes two hearts beat as one.

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae POV:

 

"Sica pushed away all her schedules at night? But, she just told me she will be really busy that we can't even meet up for a week because of her hectic schedule!" I asked, bewildered. 

 

"Chill bro, maybe she's got other important things to settle." Siwon said as he gave me a pat. 

 

I sat quietly by the bar while the couple went to enjoy themselves on the dance floor. Sica filled the entire of my mid the whole night as her words kept ringing in my head. Are you lying to me princess? 

 

After drinking, we all left the pub and headed home separately. On the journey home, I can’t help, but kept thinking about Sica. She said she will be really busy, and then what’s up with pushing away all those schedules at night? I have to trust my girl, yet the fact that she lied is haunting me. I lay down on my bed after washing up and took a look at my phone. There was no message from her, and here I am, hesitating if I should give her a call. With arms crossed, I stared blankly at the ceiling. Perhaps, I’m just too reluctant to find out the truth.  

 

Siwon’s POV:

 

Even Yoona and Taecyeon are married. What about Fany and I? I really want to take her as my wife, but we are both celebrities, will Lee Soo Man allow? This is really giving me headache. I was immersed in my own thought till my phone rang.

 

“Annyeong oppa! I can’t sleep,” fany said over the phone. She sounded really tired.

 

“Waeyo? It’s late and you have schedules tomorrow. You’re going to look like a panda for tomorrow’s photoshoot.” I lightly.

 

“I miss you oppa!” she mumbled slightly over the phone as I smiled like a fool to myself.

 

“I miss you too babe. Sleep early alright? I’ll take you out for dinner tomorrow.” I told her.

 

“Dinner? Araso!” She exclaimed like a little kid over the phone. I chuckled at her and we said goodnight before going to sleep. If being with Fany will cause me to lose my career, I’ll still choose to be with the girl I love, even if it takes to pay a great price.

 

Jessica’s POV:

 

I felt so bad for lying to oppa… I hope he’ll give me some time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter