Goodnight, I love you

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is finally night time and all the members and friends decided to crash their hotel room without the couple knowing. Donghae drank quite a lot and got a little tipsy. He is already like a kid but now that he is slightly drunk, he was even cuter as he started pinching his beautiful bride’s cheek in the middle of their wedding dinner. No matter how annoyed she is, she can’t help but to giggle at his silliness as well. Those pinches didn’t hurt; because there is no way that he will ever hurt her.

“Kyaaaa, yeoboooo?” Donghae said cutely as he buried his head in her neck, inhaling her scent that he can never forget. That sentence caused Jessica to blush and his action made her rosy cheeks even redder. Shyly, she run her fingers through his hair and gave all the guests the ‘he-is-my-childish-husband’ look.

“Ya hae, Just a little bit more and you can go to your room, stop being impatient!” Leeteuk said as he pulled him up and asked him for a toss. Donghae got a little fed up and started exclaiming that Jessica smells really good. His wife got so embarrassed she had to cover his mouth as she kept bowing at the guests while all their friends started laughing at Donghae who had just embarrassed his wife unknowingly. Indeed, he was more than proud because he has the most perfect woman on earth. He wished he could just shout out loud at everyone out there to tell them how blessed he feels and how happy he is tonight. It was one of the best times of his life. Jessica is his, rightfully his.

“Omo oppaaaaa!” Jessica whined cutely as Donghae started dapping warm kisses on her in front of everyone. She had probably come to a conclusion that Donghae should never get drunk. Who knows what else he is capable of? The whole function room was cheering madly for the couple and Jessica just smiled awkwardly. She has always been a shy girl and now Donghae is causing her cheeks to get redder and hotter. Donghae giggled crazily when he heard her whine as he found it really cute and pleasant to ear.

“You’re gorgeous!” He exclaimed happily as he drink another mouthful of champagne. Jessica just smacks her own forehead lightly as she smiled unknowingly while brushing his fringe to the side.

“I love you,” she whispered softly into his ears follows by a short kiss on his forehead.

Tiffany was chatting happily Yoona while their husbands were fooling around with all the other members. The sisters’ relationship is getting better and better but the irony is that Yoona can open up better to Jessica. Perhaps, no matter how hard she tries, she still can’t forget the lingering past she had; her parents and Tiffany’s father. There are still feelings that she can’t convey to her sister, because her childhood was never an easy route. The sisters were also laughing at those commotions Donghae had caused and all the hyped up members partying like it is their own wedding.

“Unnie?” Tiffany shook her a few times when she saw the Yoona was not paying attention to what she was saying. Yoona’s eyes were looking around the hall, seemingly searching for something. In respond, she told Tiffany that she saw Taceyeon walking out hastily as though something had caught up. Tiffany just chuckled and for not bearing to leave her husband just for that few minutes. That made Yoona blush. However, despite the laughter and fun the sisters were having, something seemed to be bugging her and she can’t put her mind at ease. Since she doesn’t understand why she is feeling that way, she just chooses to forget and leave things as it is.

“Yoong ah, don’t mind if I borrow Fany?” Siwon walked towards them as he took Tiffany by her hand.

“She’s your wife, not mine!” Yoona teased the couple as she flashed her alligator laughter. After the couple walks away, Yoona was still looking around; thinking why Taecyeon isn’t back since it’s been really long if he went to the toilet. If it was an urgent matter that he had to leave, he would have at least told her, right? Instead of letting her thoughts continue running wild, she just took a new glass of champagne and gulped down.

“Please don’t be drunk ya?” Yoona turned around to see Jessica who was taking a seat next to her.

“Why aren’t you with Donghae oppa?” Yoona asked as she put her empty glass down. Jessica merely pointed towards the stage and laughs about how kiddy the boys are, including her husband of course. The two kept laughing as they watched the boys pouncing onto each other just like how they would behave during their concerts.

“Did you just marry a kid?” Jessica laughed at Yoona’s comment and nodded slightly.

“But as long as he is Donghae, then it’s the right person,” Jessica said as she smiled sweetly while looking at the ring on her finger. Up till this moment, she still can’t believe Donghae is hers, and only hers. She giggled to herself, causing Yoona to look at her with envious eyes.

“Oppa really loves you,” Yoona started as she looked right into Jessica’s eyes, holding both her hands tightly and she continued, “And I’m really sorry for all those pain I had once caused.” Jessica looked at the lady right in front of her. She didn’t know what to say. To her, Yoona was silly enough to blame herself for all those torments they once faced; Yoona was a victim too; Yoona was in fact the stimuli for her to realize how much Donghae meant to her. She should be thanking her instead. With that, she hugs Yoona tightly.

“I have so much to thank you for, your apologies will only make me feels bad, my best friend,” Jessica said as she released the hug. Yoona was almost in tears as she smiled sweetly at the bride of the day and mouthed the words, best friend.

“Am I interrupting something?” a manly voice sounded and it was Kyuhyun. The girls shook their head lightly as the laughed secretly at their emotional girls’ talk. Although Kyuhyun was confused at what they were laughing at, he assumed that it’s not about him since the maknae is always full of confidence.

“Sica ah, Hae is crying for his wife…” he as the three of them look towards the stage to see all the other members signaling for her to go over. Jessica laughed bitterly as she hopes for Donghae to be slightly sober or more embarrassing moments may happen. Kyuhyun patted her on her shoulder, jokingly telling her good luck with Donghae.

“Ya Kyu, don’t touch my wife!” Donghae seemed to see that and shouted from the stage. After which, he stood there and pouted like a child, opening his arms widely waiting for his wife to go to him. That was indeed a loud call though.

“I think you better go,” Yoona pushed Jessica lightly as they laughed at Donghae who is behaving like a child since his first sip of alcohol. Jessica who can’t resist her childish yet charming husband quickly walks over to Donghae to give him the hug he wants.

“I don’t think Sica will ever let hyung drink again after today,” Kyuhyun joked as took a sip from his wine glass. Yoona laughed at his comment and nodded immediately, totally agreeing with what Kyuhyun had said.

“Where’s Taecyeon?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked around the hall after noticing that Yoona was alone. That question had also been bugging her since she saw Taceyeon walked out but even she herself had no idea. Yoona merely shrugged at his question as the two began to talk about some other things. It was actually the first time this two had a one to one conversation and they realized they actually had a lot of similarities; especially the fact that they both love to prank their friends. Yoona was laughing heartily with Kyuhyun as she was distracted from thinking about where did Taecyeon went. The two had so much to talk about as though they are very good friends.

The wedding dinner had finally come to an end and the guests had mostly left, leaving their closer friends and the members. Together, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk helped Donghae back to their room since he was quite drunk that he can’t even walk properly and Jessica is definitely not strong enough to help him.

“My wife is soooooo pretty! Be jealous!” Donghae started shouting along the quiet corridor. Like what has been mention, the hotel’s corridor is really quiet and Donghae sounded really loud. Eunhyuk wished to stuff cloth into his mouth but he can’t since there isn’t any cloth around to begin with.

“Yeah I’m really jealous so you better stop talking or I’ll take Sica together with me when I leave later!” Eunhyuk threatened happily knowing that Jessica is Donghae’s weakness. Instead of keeping quiet, Donghae turned around, trying to smack whoever who said that.

“Ya! It was Lee Hyukjae! Not me!” Leeteuk shouted but there was nothing he can do since Donghae was drunk. Eunhyuk and the rests couldn’t help it but laughed at their innocent leader who had just become a scapegoat. With all the noises they had made, they finally managed keep quiet as they reached the door step. Heechul swiped the room card at the sensor and the door open, revealing a really beautiful room. It was nicely decorated. A really huge banner with Jessica’s photo was hanging on the far end. Every part of the wall in the room had their photos. A video started playing on the medium sized screen in the living room. Donghae appeared on the screen and everyone laughed at the silly groom, comparing his current drunk state and his charismatic look on the screen.

 

“Hello my beautiful wife. Don’t mind me but I’ve always been picturing you in the gown that I’ve designed. I’m sure you will look really gorgeous right? With the same face, the same eyes, it was every single thing of you that I’ve fallen so hard in love with. Thanks for becoming my wife; thanks for loving me; thanks for giving me the best girl I can ever have. My little princess, I love you.”

 

By the end of the video, Jessica was already in tears as she turned to look at the Donghae who was struggling to stand properly with the help of Eunhyuk. Donghae was giggling like a child to himself as he stretched out his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter