Way back into love...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV:

I’ve been texting Siwon oppa quite a lot lately. He is really nice to me. He’ll be the first person that comes to my mind whenever I’m feeling down, since Sica has her own problems too. He will always motivate me when I felt like giving up as a dancer and singer. He will always drive me to the SM building early in the morning without fail. Although I’ve only known him for two weeks, I really feel close to him, and have developed a sense of dependency on him. And, most importantly, I’m starting to feel something for Siwon oppa, the feelings that are indescribable by words. Is it love? Other than Taecyeon oppa, Siwon oppa is the next guy for me to feel this way. He makes me think about things I've never thought about before.  Not by what he says, but by the way he looks at me.  The way he smiles at me makes us connect in a way I never thought possible. Love distills desire upon the eyes; love brings bewitching grace into the heart. I’m afraid I’m falling into another trap, when I’ve yet to get out from the first one.

I’m really confused and I wanted to call Jessica and have a girls talk. I dialed her number many times but she didn’t pick up. I assumed she’s asleep and slowly, I drifted off into a deep slumber.

 

Siwon’s POV:

I stood by the railing at the balcony, recalling all the joy I shared with Tiffany during practices. She is a really sweet girl. She also told me about her past love with the guy called Taecyeon, and I got really upset at the fact that he was toying with her feelings.

“Oppa, can we walk around in the park before going home?” Tiffany asked me weakly. Her eyes were watery and puffy, which seemed like she cried very hard before that.

“Yeah, sure fany.” I replied her as we walked slowly to the park after practicing. We sat quietly on the bench, gazing at the stars twinkling in the sky, feeling the pleasure as the cool breeze swept past our faces. She remained silent all the time. I didn’t dare to ask her anything sensitive since we haven’t known each other long enough yet. I took of my coat and placed it gently over her shoulders. I saw her crying. Tears were streaming down her beautiful face, ruining her make up. I pulled her gently into my arms, as I her hair lightly. I want her to feel safe in my arms, and that’s one thing I can assure her. Slowly, she started telling me her past, her past with Taecyeon, the guy whom she once gave her heart to.

Even though it hurts me to know that there’s this guy living deep down in her heart, I know that all she needed then was care, that could assure her that no one will ever hurt her again. She told me about my resemblance with Taecyeon, and that sometimes I would remind her about their past. However, I assured her that I will never treat her like he did, and I will always protect her. From her tears, I know that she loves him a lot. And, I hate it that way. Am I falling in love with her?

 

Jessica’s POV:

I opened my eyes slowly as the sun shone brightly at me. I saw a huge arm encircling my small waist. It was Donghae oppa. And, I realized that I no longer feel uncomfortable in his embrace, instead, I enjoyed it. I turned to faced him. As I examined his face, I realized how flawless this guy looked. His face is gorgeous. His sleeping posture is so cute. And, I just realized how much he resemblances a fish. Just then, oppa moved slightly. He opens his eyes and caught me staring at him innocently.

“You’re awake?” Donghae oppa asked, slowing adjusting the seats of his car.

“Yeah.” I replied, as a small curve start to form with my lips. “Oppa! About last night… Gomawo.” I looked down as I finished with my sentence.

“Sica… I was thinking, why do you always avoid eye contact with me? And, why do you always seemed more comfortable around Eunhyuk than me?” Donghae oppa asked softly, not looking at me.

“Oppa, I’m very sorry for all the misunderstanding between us. I hope you won’t mind. Actually, you remind me of my ex-boyfriend. We were once in love. It was such a beautiful dream till the day he left me without a goodbye. Your gestures and all are just like him, heart-warming and caring. He gave me many promises. He said that he will be with me to see the breakthrough in my career as a singer and dancer. It all came to an end when he left. Broken dreams, bleeding heart and empty promises… Perhaps, Promises are meant to be broken and memories are the only thing that will never ever change.” I told him about how I’ve been feeling all these while. To my surprise, there were no tears. It seems like I’m through with Jae oppa. The guy in front of me listens to my story quietly. I see tears in his eyes. He felt my pain? I place my hands onto his and I looked into his teary, yet warm eyes.

“Oppa… Gwaenchanayo? I promised I’ve never taken you as his replacement. I know you are who you are. Mianhe oppa.” I assured him with a smile.

“Trust me sica, I’ll never leave you. This is not a promise, but a vow I made with my heart and soul.” Donghae oppa gave me a hug. I hugged him back. Thanks Donghae oppa, until today I still can’t be sure of my feelings for you. You make my heart skip twice as fast. Are we progressing too fast? Jaejoong oppa, you shall be my beautiful dream, and it’s time for me to wake up. Saranghae oppa, my past.

 

Donghae’s POV:

Sica, you might not know this, but I’ve fallen in love with you. When you are happy, I can’t help but to smile; when you are crying, I feel the pain in me too. I’ve never felt like this for a girl before. Even though I have a few crushes in the past, the feeling ain’t the same. I’m glad that you didn’t take me as the guy who left you. Sica, let me be the one that shelter you from rain and shine, let me be the one to protect you. Saranghae Sica.

I sent Jessica home to change her clothes before going for practice together. When we stepped into the practice room, I saw Eunhyuk walking towards me, smirking slyly.

“Whoooo!!” He whispered into my ears. I whacked him softly on his head and went to change into my dance outfit.

As the music filled the room, I danced happily with Sica. She’s no longer fidgeting when I dance with her. In fact, I see the smile on her angelic face. It was a real, beautiful smile. I see no sadness in it. Dear lord, please let this girl be safe and happy, for she had been through enough. Despite the fact that sica is smiling at me and no longer avoiding me, she is still much closer to Eunhyuk, and that makes me feel unhappy. During lunch time, I see her and Eunhyuk sitting at the same table. I didn’t want to join them as I’m afraid that I might get unhappy if I found out something between them that I shouldn’t know. I walked away quietly. I spotted Siwon but he’s with Tiffany and I guess, I shouldn’t be interrupting them. Feeling dejected, I walked towards the table where Heechul hyung sat.

“Jealous nehh?” Heechul hyung teased me. I wasn’t in a really good mood since my best friend is closer to sica than I am. I looked away and finished my food as fast as I could. I was the first to finish my food, and I walked slowly to the studio. I blast the music loudly. I sat at the corner, feeling vexed up. Is this jealousy?

 

Jessica’s POV:

Eunhyuk oppa is such a nice and caring brother. He will always tell me jokes! I feel so happy whenever he’s around. I saw Donghae oppa walking quietly to the studio. What happen to him? And he must have caught a cold last night under the rain as I saw him sneezing quite a few times today. I decided to follow Donghae oppa to make sure that he is alright. I saw him sitting on the floor with his head bowed down. He sneezed a few times. I can’t help but to chuckled at this sight. He’s so adorable. I took out a packet of tissue paper and walked towards him.

“Oppa!” I exclaimed cheerfully, handing him the tissue. He looked up to calmly. In fact, he looked, cold. His cold stare was scary. The smile on my face faded. He stood up.

“Oppa! Ar-are you okay?” I asked him out of concern, stammering. He looked at me and just coldly nodded. I was literally stunt by his sudden change in attitude since morning. I walked up to him but he just dashed out of the room. He pushed me to the floor by accident. He turned to look at me. His eyes are cold, yet sad. He asked if I’m alright and I nodded weakly. But, he just walks away, leaving me sitting on the cold floor. It hurts a lot to receive such treatments from Donghae oppa makes me feel sad, very sad. Donghae oppa, you told me you’ll never leave me behind… but what happen to you?

 

Donghae’s POV:

I’m sorry Sica. I had no idea what’s going on in my mind. I admit, I’m jealous of you and Eunhyuk. I’m upset at the fact that I thought of stealing you from my best friend. Sorry sica. I’m such a selfish dude. I left you sitting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter