Only for you

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's POV:

I brought her for a romantic dinner. It might just be a simple steak and classy wine, as long as we are together; it's the best of the world. We had a long talk, reminiscing on our past, when we were young and naive. Everything was simple, but nothing beats the fact when this beautiful lady lean her head on my shoulders as we sat quietly on the shore.

"Yoong ah," I broke the melodic silence between us.

"Hmm?" she looked up, blinking her pair of shiny eyes.

"You're the most beautiful lady of my life, you're the most perfect lady, the sweetest, the cutest," I said, as I lean in to give her a peck on her forehead.

She smiled. Her smile never fails to capture my heart, never fails to make my head spins. It was gorgeous, it was enchanting.

"You're so sweet today, I love you," she chuckled, “any motives?" she was out to make fun of me, that playful girl. I decided to let her 'have a taste of my power'.

"Ok yoona!" I shouted at her and gave her my renowned beastly smile.

"Wae! I'm called Im yoona yah!" she giggled.

I tickled her and she laughed like a little girl nonstop.

"Stop stop stop!" she begged, and I laughed at her.

"Tell your beloved husband that he is the mighty!" I .

"Waeyo? But he is not! He bullies me!" she said cutely and gave a pout.

"But he loves you, he wants to hold you close to his heart forever," I said sweetly as I gazed deeply into her eyes.

"And I love him way too much for words," she kissed me passionately on the beach, where there's only me and her.

Tiffany's POV:

"Sica ahh," i said anxiously as I kept flipping through the magazine in the salon.

"Yah fany, the magazine's going to tear!" she laughed at me.

"You know, it's really scary. Come to think of it, Siwon oppa and I..." i hesitated.

"Yeah? You two have been together for ages. It's all normal for you two to be engaged. Moreover, he's so sweet to you!" she exclaimed like a little fangirl.

"You do know what's on my mind..." I responded, giving her the I'm-an-open-book frown.

"Haha! You'll ask me to the salon whenever you're stress fany!" She laughed at me once again.

I pouted, and stare at the ring on my finger. It's stunning; it's from my prince charming. It's from Choi Siwon! It's from the guy I've grown to love so deeply.

"Dear!" i heard someone familiar speaking. I turned around and saw oppa standing at the door, smiling amiably with a bouquet of pink roses in his arms. He never failed to give me surprises.

"Oppa!" i called out as i gave my infamous eyesmile. He gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Ahem guys, we're in public." warned sica. In fact, she was more like teasing us. I know more than well that she's already missing Donghae oppa. I mean, who would believe that everyone's goddess, Jung Jessica, would be waiting for a call from Super Junior's Lee Donghae? hehe. Yes, they’re back together and I'm really happy for Sica. After all the torments, this happiness is now rightfully hers.

"Sica, we're going to try out the gowns after this! Stop staring at your phone, Hae won't come out from there!" Teased oppa.

"OPPA! I'M NOT WAITING FOR HIM!" she defended immediately.

"HAHA Sica ah, did I say you were?" laughed the both of us, while sica is being all shy and embarrassed.

"Hae will be meeting us the the boutique. He's filming a CF now!" said oppa. I love it when he's being serious. He can be dorky; he can be sweet, yet serious too. Perhaps, what I love about him is that - He's just the Choi Siwon I love.

“Oppa ah, we’re almost done, maybe you can walk around and I’ll call you when we are done?” I suggested.

“It’s my pleasure to be waiting for you dear,” he replied rapturously.

Within half an hour, the friendly hairstylist is finally done with the last touch up for our hair.

“Kamsahmnida!” we thanked them courteously as we made our way out.

“Oppa! Thanks for waiting!” Sica and I thank him together.

“You girls look so pretty, I’m sure hae will be even more mesmerized by you sica!” oppa commented.

“Yah, you’re saying we look awful before that?” I joked and made a disappointed face.

“Aniyo! You’re always a goddess to me!” Oppa defended quickly.

“Haha!” that made every single one of us in the car to burst out into laughter at this young lad here.

Donghae’s POV:

“Well done! That’s it for today!” said manager hyung.

I walked slowly to the changing room while checking the message from sica.

Sica: Morning oppa! Sorry for falling asleep while on the phone last night! Keke. Anyway, will you be going to the wedding shoot later? Hope to see you! Hehe.

How sweet is it to receive such morning text from the lovely girl? I can’t help but to keep smiling to myself. I skipped joyfully to the changing room, just can’t wait to see her! It has been such a long day without her.

Yoona’s POV:

Lazing in the bed with taec till noon, and now I’m feeling a little hungry.

“Yoong ahh…” taec whispered seductively.

Well, after all, we’re both under the blanket. He lifted up the blanket playfully and peeped under the blanket.

“Yah!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, feeling so embarrassed. Its broad daylight!

“Yoong…” he started again. Oh my oppa, one whole night whole tiring and exhausting!

“Oppa, but I’m hungry!” I pouted.

“Babe, so am I. But there’s only one thing I’m craving for,” he teased me playfully. I couldn’t take his teasing after all, keke.

Well, it is already late noon, but who says there’s a limit to showering love?

Siwon’s POV:

I was all dressed up in my tuxedo. However, I can’t seem to make up my mind between a bow tie and a tie. Just as I was being conscious about my suit, I heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter