As far as i could see, you are doing fine without me...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona's POV:


I ran away after arguing with Tiffany. She's right. I've always been a strong headed girl. But what's wrong with fighting for the love I think I deserve? My appa failed to kept eomma by his side, I don't want to end up like him. There is no friend in the battle of love isn't it? It's been two years. I tried so hard just for donghae oppa to feel my presence. But all this while, I'm just a replacement for Jessica, wait no, I'm not even fit to be her replacement in his eyes. I feel like crying for I've put on my strongest front these two years. After all, I'm just a weak girl trying to shield myself from being the victim of love. I'm tired and it's hurting. 

"Yoona? Gwenchanayo?" I heard a deep, manly voice calling. I look up and saw Taecyeon oppa standing there. Perhaps you might be curious how I know him? I used to be very close to him in San Francisco. He was my best friend and he met Tiffany through me. I used to hate Tiffany and I made them meet on purpose so that Tiffany will fall in love with him. I knew Taecyeon oppa was a player. I did everything just to pay back on Tiffany and her father for breaking up my family. Little did I know that Taecyeon oppa will fall in love with her. We began to distant from one another as I felt upset. Everyone around me loves Tiffany and I hate it. All her attention should have been mine... I pretend that I never knew him all these while. It was hard, for he was the only one who understand me the best.

"What are you doing here? Opps. I forgot that someone got ditched by Tiffany?" I asked sarcastically, trying to mock at his failure to woo Tiffany back. 

"Yah! Im yoona! I'm being concerned!" he almost shouted at me. I miss him. He is always there when I'm sad. He is my only best friend, whom I pushed away when I found out he fall for Tiffany. And like I say, I hate it when people around me like her.

"Tell me alright? Like you always did. If you still regard me as your best friend." he speaks again, softly bringing me into his embrace. I hugged him, I miss telling him all my secrets.

"Taec... I love hae oppa. I really do. But why can't he feel me?" I asked sorrowfully, tightening the grip. He pulled me out, and used his thumb to wipe away those tears on my face. 

"Hush yoona, I miss you so much my cheerful girl. You are much prettier when you smile," he said, staring deeply into my eyes. It felt weird. We used to be really close but I've never felt this way for taec before. It's always the brotherly feeling. But this time round, I feel uneasy, as though a certain odd feeling is growing in me. I was too afraid of that indescribable feeling; I pushed him away, not facing him.

"I got to go. I'm sorry taec. Thanks for everything, and you will always be my bestfriend!" I said, turning my back against him and walked away. Things seem to be getting out of hands; I can't face him as a friend now. What's going on? Im yoona, you love Donghae, don't you? 

 


Taecyeon's POV:


What is wrong with me? Why does it feel so strange when I'm with her? I used to be so close to her isn't it? Im yoona? I can't seem to put my feelings into words. Perhaps I'm too use to not having her. She is a nice and kind girl. If not for her parental background, she won't shield people out of her life. I miss her, the lively, warmhearted Im yoona.

 


Jaejoong's POV:


I miss Sica... All these while, I knew she would leave one day. But I need her, I want her and I love her. Why must she leave me? She never loved me. She doesn’t even want to contact me. Sica, are you back to him? Have you realized that there is still a guy waiting for your return wholeheartedly? 

 


No one's POV:


Once again, as the cycle repeats itself after two years, it's Super Junior's world tour concert again. Tiffany and Jessica went to support them. The members were delighted to see their favorite hoobaes. They really missed Jessica after her departure, especially Heechul, her 'twin'. 

"Annyeong oppas!" Jessica and Tiffany exclaimed happily as they greeted the members. Tiffany and Siwon went to have their sweet moments and Jessica were chatting happily with Eunhyuk and heechul. 

Donghae's POV:
Yoona texted me to tell me that she is not feeling well and couldn't come. I was kind of happy. It's not that I hate her, but I treat her only as a sister to dote on. Sica is the only I love. I saw her sitting at the other end of the room talking happily with Hyukkie and heechul hyung. She is not wearing her ring and I wonder why. Perhaps it's way too precious to her and she is afraid that she might lose it?

“OMO DONGHAE! The dancer can't turn up as she is involved in a severe accident! Now who's going to do your solo with you?" I heard Shindong hyung shouting while running into the room. I was totally stunt. We started panicking till Leeteuk hyung say something.

"hey, Sica, do you still remember the solo you did with eunhyuk and donghae before you left?" hyung asked the innocent Sica. She nodded.

"I did with... Donghae oppa too?" she asked curiously. We all nodded. My heart sank... She cannot remember me, she never did... 

"Okay quick practice it now! Thanks Sica!" Leeteuk said gratefully. Dancing with Sica? It felt like a dream came true. This girl, I miss her.

Jessica's POV:
The music was playing and here I am swinging in the arms of donghae oppa and eunhyuk oppa. Why? Why does it always hurt when I'm around donghae oppa? My head weigh like tons and it hurts. I couldn't take it. And my heart, there seem to be a voice, telling me that my memories are starting to unfold. The only chapter missing in my life is starting to be revealed. I see images, images of me being rescued by a man from stranger that tried to take advantages of me; images of me falling onto a man by the pool side, images of me taking care of a man when he's sick. This man, who is he? It hurts a lot. I could no longer take the pain and put of a sudden, all I see was a pitch black...

I fainted.

In my dreams,
I came to a quiet yet beautiful place. There is nothing but peace. I saw this guy standing from afar. I walked to him but he only got further and further away... I saw my grandma standing on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter