How is she?

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can listen to Taeyeon's Closer while reading this chater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czc60c6efWk

 

Jessica's POV:

In the blink of an eye, all I felt was a huge impact. Hae oppa was lying on the other side of the carpark. I'm glad he is fine. I'm happy that he is fine; because that was all I ever wanted, for him to be fine; because seeing him hurt was never the thing i want. Truly loving someone or something can and should require us to sacrifice some of the things that we want, so that we may place in the best positions the things and the people that we love. 

 

The intense pain lasted awhile, not long before everything becomes blurry. Not long before everything became pitch dark; Till I lose sight of the most important man in my life.

 

Donghae's POV: 

"SICA!" I shouted as I ran over to her. She was lying on the ground lifelessly. The love of my life was just lying there. 

 

"SICA! DON'T! WAKE UP YA." I shouted with all my might as my heart throbbed tremendously, with every part of me aching seeing her in this state. Nothing must happen to you. Nothing should happen to you. Nothing will happen to you. Nothing. 

 

"Sir... I... I didn't see, I'm really sorry for hitting her," the driver spoke. I was angry, frustrated, annoyed with all sorts of negative feelings rousing in me.

 

"CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE PLEASE." I pleaded. I wasn't mad at him. I was angry at the fact that it hit her. For the gazillionth time in my head, I wish I'm the one lying there now. I held her tightly in my arms, keeping all the faith that she will be fine. Believing with all my might that it's not supposed to be that case, she won't leave me. 

 

"Princess ah, stop sleeping will you? Open your eyes and tell oppa you're fine ya?" I cried. I cried like a baby boy who lost his favourite toy. I can't afford to lose her. Not anymore. I've failed to hold her tightly for so many times. I'll be a fool to let her go again; I'll be a fool to let this happiness slipped by my fingers again. No Lee Donghae, no. I've lost enough, not her, god; don't take her away from me. Don't take my life away from me. I could only plead. I could only pray. Sica isn't responding. She's right here lying in my arms but no, she isn't responding no matter how hard I shake her, no matter how loud I cry for her, no matter how badly I don't want to lose her. 

 

The ambulance came. They put her on the stretcher and lifted her up. It hurts. It pains me so much to see her unconscious. I held tightly onto the bracelet in my hands as I board the ambulance together with her. My eyes never left her, my hands never left her. I vowed to never leave her, not anymore. 

 

It was not long before she gains conscious. It took her so much to open that pair of eyes, that pair of eyes I lost myself in the first time I met her.

 

"Sica..." I called out to her.

 

"Oppa, gwenchanayo?" She asked. She smiled so sweetly, but she was so in pain. This girl lying right in front of me was shivering in pain. But the moment she saw me, she asked if I'm fine? 

 

"How can I be okay when you're not?" I replied, trying my hardest to sound fine.

 

"Pabo bada," she giggled. 

 

How much strength did it take for her to say these much? How much energy did it take for her to smile and giggle? How much pain did it take for her to love me? Just how much more can I do for her?

 

"How can you do something so silly? Have you ever thought about how I feel? How can you?" I cried out loud. She's bleeding non-stop. She's so pale looking. Her angelic face was just white. 

 

“If I had to choose between loving you and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I love you." That was all she said, before she tries her hardest to reach for my face. I know she wanted to wipe those tears away. I know. And at the same time, I jolly well know that she was using all her remaining strength, to do all she could for me. 

 

"SICA!" I shouted. Before that hand could even reach me. It dropped. She closed her eyes once again. If only I could take your place for these pain right now. If only... 

 

Tiffany's POV:

I was walking down the streets with oppa as my eyelids twitched. Something just doesn't feel right and it was such a strong feeling, really strong. I turned to look at the tall man standing right to me, making sure that he is fine, because it was a bad feeling. Whenever my eyelid twitch, it probably meant that something had happened to someone dearest to me, someone whom I really treasure. If it isn't oppa, then who could it be? 

 

"You know fany, you don't have to keep thinking about me. I'm just right beside you," oppa said as we stopped by a cafe. 

 

"I was thinking about you, but I'm glad you're fine," I smiled happily, as I tiptoed to give him a kiss. Even so, that feeling remained, telling me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter