It's a goodbye

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae’s POV:

It’s been two weeks. Yoona is always looking for me but I treat her as a sister. She told me about her family background and I really sympathise with her. However, I’m glad that Tiffany’s family treated her like her own even though Mr Hwang is not Yoona’s biological father. Somehow, I seem to spent more time with Yoona, but deep inside me, I miss Jessica.

“Oppa!” I heard a really sweet voice calling me. I turned around, hoping that it would be Sica. However, I turned to see Yoona, as she approached me with a great hug and a kiss on my cheeks. Indeed, why would Sica appear? Our concert in korea has ended and Manager hyung is still upset over the incident during the concert.

 

Flashback:

At the end of the song, I kissed her right smack on her lips. It was not a short and sweet one, but one that is long enough to prove my love. She responded to that kiss. All the fans were screaming, some were jeering but it doesn't seem to bother any of us. SIca, how I wish for this moment to last forever.

"Yah Lee Donghae! What was that for! You don't want your career anymore? ARE YOU COURTING DEATH?" manger hyung shouted.
"What? It's my freedom to do what I want!" I shouted loudly back at him. He must be furious now.

"YAH! EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN BLACK AND WHITE ON THE CONTRACT!" manager oppa raised his volume.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN AND I WILL NEVER REGRET WHAT I JUST DID. If being an idol will make me lose her, then just terminate the contract!" I shouted furiously. I saw Sica and grabbed her hands and ran out.

"Oppa! Please don't do this... I'm not worth it. Go back and finish the concert."Sica said softly, weeping silently.

 "Sica I'm sorry if I got you into any trouble but I couldn't control myself just now.” I said. I tried to calm her down as I’m really sad that she’s crying. Did I hurt her agin? Or she never loves me. Did she mistook me for Kim Jaejoong?

“Oppa, I don’t want you to get into any trouble because of me. Singing and dancing is your career, it’s your dream. I’m not worth it all. Promise me, just go back. Remember, Super Junior is not just you; you have Leeteuk oppa, heechul oppa and everyone else. Oppa, please, for yourself, and for me, go back and end the concert memorably.” She said as she released the hug. I can’t do anything and I just ran back to the stadium, as she stared at me hopefully from the back.

End of Flashback-

Although I saw her walking around the studio, I can’t get to chat with her. For the whole of these two weeks, we were only on the phone or by texting. I miss her.

“Sica!” I heard Ryeowook shouting in anxiety. I saw Sica standing at the door, holding a lunch box. Look past her eyes once again, it’s pieces of her heart. She must have seen the hug and kisses Yoona gave me. She walked past me without acknowledging my presence. Her icy aura was saddening. I saw her chatting happily with other members, especially Eunhyuk. It’s not that I don’t trust that buddy of mine but, it’s natural to feel jealous isn’t it? Jealousy seemed too overwhelming as I started to get close with Yoona, putting my arms around her as though we are a sweet couple. I start tickling her waist and pinching her cheeks with all kinds of sweet words. I must be insane. I saw that Sica was feeding Heecul hyung the lunch box that she brought here. I was frustrated and I walk to Sica and pull her out.

I stood there facing Sica for the past 3 minutes and neither of us starts to talk. That pretty girl in front of me, gosh, how can I resist her beauty? I leaned forward, with our faces only inches apart. Her eyes…Before I could do anything, she pushed me away. I got really fed up. She was never like that! I saw Yoona standing by the door and I stomp towards her, grabbed her hands and walk away with her, leaving Sica standing there alone.

After having lunch with Yoona, I sent her home and strolled back to the studio.

“What do you think you were doing just now Lee Donghae!” I heard Leeteuk hyung shouting.

“You tried to kiss her, she pushed you away and you just walk away from her with Yoona?” Kyuhyun reprimanded me, even though I am the hyung.

“That’s because she reject my ki-” before I could finished defending for myself, someone interrupted.

“Don’t be stupid Hae. SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YET!” Eunhyuk snapped right back at me. Yeah. Sica is not my girlfriend yet. , how could I do that? I’m so silly. I’m sorry Sica.

“Sorry guys. But I’ll make her mine.” I smiled as I left the studio.

 

Jessica’s POV:

Oppa, why are you doing all these? I thought you love me. Are promises really meant to be broken? It hurts. And, I- I lov- love you… why are you doing this to me when I finally figured out my feelings for you.  I hate to see you with Yoona, I hate to see how she’s so daring to kiss you and confess to you but… I’m not her and I can’t do it. You brought me out of the world that I’ve been living in. the dream where Jae oppa left me helplessly. You told me you love me, but now it seems like you don’t love me…I just received a text message and it was Donghae Oppa.

From Donghae: Hey Sica, I’m sorry about this afternoon. Can we meet in the Studio tonight? I’ve got a surprise for you!^^ From your loving apologetic prince, Fishy lee:D

I leaned my head on my dressing table. I can’t wait to see him tonight but, what is he up to? I feel so bad for feeding Heechul oppa with the food I brought for Hae oppa. I did it to spite him. Aish, Jung Jessica. Why! Maybe today is the best time for me to apologise to Hae oppa and confess to him? I’m nervous and I don’t know what’s up next.

Hae oppa, I can’t believe I fall in love with you. I’ve never ever thought that this would ever happen. I thought that Jae oppa is the one and only I will ever fall in love with. You came into my life. I was such a helpless girl until you came. Every little actions by you made my heart skips. It’s amazing how this happen. That special affection towards one another, and the love I feel for you. Oppa, I’m sure I need you. I love you oppa.

As I got dressed up in my sweet yet elegant dress, I took my handbag and put on my light makeup, hoping that I could present the best side of myself to oppa. I heard the bell ringing and I went down to get it. I opened the door only to find him standing there. Yes, it’s him.

“Hey Sica baby.” Jae oppa said. I stared at this man in front of me. The mixture of longing and unfamiliarity is engulfing me, causing me to be unable to respond in time. I just stared blankly at him. This guy right in front of me. I was used to waiting, waiting for his return. I thought I will be able to wait till he returned but I guess it was all too late. It might be undeniably true that I miss him, a lot, but I can’t seem to find that hatred and love anymore. It’s no longer the same. Tears are stinging my eyes but these tears are signs telling me that I’ve gotten over Jae oppa? I stood there staring at him as though we were complete strangers. As much as I wanted to give him a tight embrace, I couldn’t do it. Even though the guy standing in front of me is someone I’ve been yearning for, I realised my heart was longing for someone else. That someone else whom I was prepared to meet, and confess my feelings to. And, it is not Jae oppa, but yet, Hae oppa.

“Hey Sica, can we talk?” Jae oppa asked me, with that soothing voice of his. I no longer feel anything. I feel like a zombie and I can’t stop thinking about how late I’ll be if I don’t get going. But he hugged me. Even before I could give a reply. His grip was tightening each time, as he plant kisses on me. Forehead, nose, cheeks and lips, which I struggled to free myself from his hug. This feeling . I hate this.

 

Donghae’s POV:

I prepared everything to confess in the studio already. I was wondering maybe Sica is still at home so I decided to drive to her house to fetch her. I was anticipating to see the girl I dreamt to be with every day and night, only to stop by from afar, to see her in the embrace of a guy. He kissed her. And, She called him, JAE OPPA.

It’s him. Kim Jaejoong. I guessed I know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter