Your love

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week had passed quickly in the blink of an eye. Haesica has been trending widely on twitter and SM entertainment was more than glad to receive such positive feedbacks. They had so many fans. Everyday, there would be at least five to eight fans asking how's her recovery. On top of that, some of them would ask about how they had met and how did Donghae asked her to be his girl. It was really heartening to receive so much love from the fans. But to both Jessica and Donghae, nothing beats their love that is still staying strong. As the sun peeked over the horizon, the sky had now become pink like a sea of cotton candy, with the light of the sun coloring the clouds above with a pinkish hue. As the sun slowly ascended, the sky in the west became deep neon blue as the light reached further out. Donghae was wide awake by this time but the little princess in his arms is still in her dreamland. Since when does Jessica wake up early? He looked at her closely, examining every inch of her features.

"Baby, how can someone so perfect like you love me?" He murmured to himself and chuckled like a three year old. He was feeling so proud to have her as his girl and at the same time happy over how much she loves him. He never knew love has no limits till the day he met her, Jung Jessica. Disturbed by her boyfriend's crazy murmurings and movements, she stretched out her hands to rub her eyes. Whining like a little girl, she slowly opens her eyes to find him smiling sweetly at her. Her heart stopped. Innocently, she asked,

"Is there something on my face?" 

She was blushing. I don't understand which girl wouldn't blush if you have your charming boyfriend staring at you like the way he did. Every contact with his lovely pair of eyes sent love. To him, her innocence is like a beauty he can never get sick of. He chuckled at the blur girl in front of him as he saw her cheeks turned into a darker shade of pink. 

"Nope, but is there something on my left cheek?" He asked, giving her a curious facial expression. After that question, he turned to the side for her to see. Jessica leaned in to get a closer view but little did she know that the cheeky Donghae had taken out his phone.

Snap!

"Orh hor! Sica yah, why are you trying to kiss me?" He asked as he started teasing her with the photo. He had captured it with a good angle and it looks just like her lips on his cheek.

"Yah oppa!" She squealed like a little girl, trying to reach up high for the phone that Donghae was waving in the air. After less than a minute of trying, she gave up and sat there pouting. Even if the whole world can resist her pouts, Lee Donghae can't. Playfully, he claimed her lip that was pouting.

"It's for me right?" He giggled like a little boy and brought her closer to himself. Jessica was red from all the blushing while Donghae had so much fun teasing her. But whichever the case, it was a sweet morning for the lovely couple. Before Jessica could speak again, he kissed her again, and this time passionately. Time stood still as their lips moved together sweetly making Jessica forget how annoying he is. Her soft lips tasted like berries. She could feel him smiling like a fool which made her smile too. She pulled away slowly, her forehead leaning against his. He smiled genuinely making his already beautiful brown eyes, even more captivating. She smiled back. They don't understand how they made each other's heart skipped so fast; they don't understand why do they still blush even when it's common between couples; all they know was they've enjoyed this moment. It was perfect. 

 

 

"Alright, good shot Tiffany!" The photographer praised after the last photo. Tiffany was really exhausted from the tiring photo shoot since eight in the morning. She barely had enough sleep since she had filming which ended at past twelve in the midnight. She had to resort to wearing thicker make ups to cover those darkening eye bags. She was comfortably sitting on the couch and she decided to close her eyes to get a five minutes nap. Perhaps five minutes flew just like five seconds, she felt someone hugging her from the back of the couch, seemingly trying to wake her up. Reluctantly, she opened her tiresome eyes only to see him, Choi Siwon.

"Is this a good way to greet your fiancé?" He questioned, giving his tired fiancé a not-very-pleased look about her reaction. Well, he expected her to be more surprised, returning him with the 'O' face. Even so, he was merely teasing her. Tiffany just chuckled at his weird behaviour which is childish yet cute in her eyes. Who would have thought that Choi Siwon, the face of a famous world band Super Junior would behave like this? However, he could tell that she was really tired and he decided to let her rest awhile more. His heart aches just seeing her like this. 

"I guess it'll be more comfortable here," he said as he wiped his shoulders as though there's dust, signaling her that she can lie there to catch a nap. Even though many people are aware of their relationship, she can't help but to be shy around him, especially when their colleagues are all around. 

"It's an order!" 

That made her laughed. He was unexpectedly loud. His loud voice caught the attention of almost everyone in the room and he had to burry his head low to hide his embarrassment which was uncalled for. Some were secretly laughing at him like a fan girl while others were staring at the two of then with envious eyes.

"I guess that was supposed to be cute?" She lightly as she placed her head in his shoulder. Siwon on the other hand, took off his biker jacket and wore it over her shoulders since the room was kind of cold. With that, she tilted her head slightly and have him a really sweet smile before going back to sleep.

"Tif-" her assistant was cut of by Siwon. He placed his fingers on his lips gesturing her not to disturb Tiffany who was already deep asleep. She merely whispered to him, telling him that Tiffany can leave anytime now, and that the shoots are over. In order to reply without affecting the girl on his shoulder, he mouthed the words: I'll let her know later, thanks. A simple gesture like these was enough. You don't need many big actions to show how much you love a person. It's the smallest details that show the greatest love. 

 

 

It was around nine in the morning when Yoona finally wake up. She sat up lazily and looks around the room with a disappointed face. She look down at what she was wearing, an oversized button up top that Taecyeon does not wear anymore and sighed. 

"Not at home again?" She whispered lightly to herself before closing her eyes. It is probably at night that this married couple can have some space and time for themselves. Taecyeon has always been very busy with his work and since his client from Shanghai had personally flew over to discuss the big deal; he didn't even have time with her at night until yesterday. Yoona really missed him. She doesn't like going to bed without him and for the entire week, she will wait for him on the couch in the living room. Sometimes, it is really hard to reach him since he would be having meetings after meetings. Whether is it twelve midnight or even two, she will just wait patiently. But each time Taecyeon reached home, he will find his pretty wife sleeping on the couch. But that never fails to put a smile on his face despite the tiredness. It doesn't matter how late he comes home as long as he does. It doesn't matter how tiring work may be as long as he comes home to know that there will always be a girl waiting sillily for him. 

"I guess you've forgotten about our monthsary," she sighed.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. 

"Mam, Mr Nickhun is waiting for you in the living room and he said that he will be taking you out," said the helper. That left Yoona confused. 

"Go where?" She asked while getting up to walk to the washroom to wash up. The helper didn't know but since Nickhun is Taecyeon's good friend, he won't sell her anyway. She picked a simple black tube dress that lies slightly above her knees and put on some really light make up before she headed down. 

"Oppa!" She greeted him cheerfully with a bright smile while coming down the stairs. The two was having a good time chatting before Nickhun realized that time is almost up. 

"Let's go Mrs Ok!" Nickhun lightly before the two of them set off. Yoona had no idea where they were going and had to keep pestering Nickhun to give her some clue. However, he couldn't spoil the surprise so he had to keep quiet in case he leaked out anything. Yoona got tired not long after they set off and decided to stop asking since she knew no one can change Nickhun's mind. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter